0-60 3.6 seconds only 63 grand!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by silverblades181
    its nice and all but it doesnt have the style of german cars.
    What style are you talking about? That body is a piece of art.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

look at the 400hp vette 42k, how much can someone actually buy one for around 55k so this one at around 62 will probably be around 70-80k and I think that GM took a ferrari 575 and gayed it up a bit and called it the new vette

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/657387

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan 90 M3
        The scary thing is that motor is tuned so conservatively stock. Add some bolt-ons and some heads/cam work and its gonna be downright brutal.

YOU GOT IT!!!

In stock form it is a C5R race engine with a mild cam and less agressive head work. Both of these items can be purchsed out of the GM preformance parts "wish book".

The tune is for the street but that can be over come also :twisted:

Oh yeah pistons have a bit less compression but the engine as a whole is not too far from race spec.
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by nefarious7907
          look at the 400hp vette 42k, how much can someone actually buy one for around 55k so this one at around 62 will probably be around 70-80k and I think that GM took a ferrari 575 and gayed it up a bit and called it the new vette
          What the hell did you just say?

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
            What the hell did you just say?
            yeah.... that wasn't English...
            Originally posted by Gruelius
            and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Re: 0-60 3.6 seconds only 63 grand!

Originally posted by straight6pwr
              Originally posted by FifeDog236
              http://www.caranddriver.com/article.asp?section_id=3&article_id=9991&p age_number=1

Re - God - Damn - Diculous
              love it. it finally competes with vipers. this shall be a good power battle in up coming years. and it looks awesome too.
              "finally"?

The Previous gen z06 ate the Viper, at 35k less. This new one slaughters it.

-Charlie
              Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
              '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
              FYYFF

Comment

Huh?

Englais por favor.

All the C6's around here are at sticker now. I'm sure the early market Z06's will be marked up, but they go down to sticker as soon as the supply gets out there.

-Charlie
                Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
                '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
                FYYFF

Comment

I'd still rather have an Ariel Atom, which is being released in the US btw...
                  BEERTECH

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
                    I'd still rather have an Ariel Atom, which is being released in the US btw...
                    For the same $50K the imported UK ones go for, or less?

I think I would shit my pants if I saw one on the road.

Comment

I've got the official pricing, its like $39xxx for NA version, ~$45xxx for the S/C
                      BEERTECH

Comment

I'd be fucking scared to drive an atom... too many damn soccer moms in Suburbans and H2s. lol
                        Originally posted by Gruelius
                        and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Faster than a Porsche GT3 RS around the 'ring.

All you anti-American car guys, you need to wake up and realize that the American automotive world is on par, if not above, with the rest of the world.

Comment

I'd still rather have a GT3RS, by a long shot. Corvettes now look as good as they perform, but just not my steeze.
                            BEERTECH

Comment

This is probably the only GM car i'd ever buy.

Comment

Last months issues of motor trend there was an article about the Z06 on the Ring. It set the second best time, next to only the Porsche Carrera GT, on street tires no less. This is of course only including production cars, not race cars and modified cars. Pretty badass.

Comment

Working...
                                X