-Nick Brema
    -Jack Koppen
    -Jacob Lundin
    -Gilbert Orchard
    -Joshua Young
    -Josh Anderson

Comment

The YAN-3 Fund.

I've stayed out of it this far, and frankly because Yan is better than this and would rather us carry on with life.

Originally posted by Ether-D View Post
      If this was a movie, that would be called 'foreshadowing'…
      Quoted for truth...with the exception of me saying: definite foreshadowing to cover his own ass.

Someone here is clearly a shady mother-fucker.
      '91 318is M52 Turbo (in pieces)

Comment

Originally posted by YAN-3 View Post
        Thank you again to everyone, especialy:
        Not a problem man, best of luck to you.
        1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
        1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

^^ Think what you will.

Comment

Originally posted by Jand3rson View Post
            ^^ Think what you will.
            I will. If you want to delete bids, that's your prerogative, but don't take us all for fools. I'll just leave this here for others to "think what they will." And in case anyone is curious about eBays policy on "Shill bidding," here you go: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/...l-bidding.html

Comment

To be perfectly honest, I'd never even heard that term before today, nor did I know ebay had rules against it. Multiple friends (some here) even offered to do so for me, so take that for what it's worth, I guess. *shrug* Shows how much I sell on ebay.

Regardless, the guy who ended up with the winning bid informed me a day after it ended that he had in fact purchased another E30 a few days prior, and wouldn't have even ended up paying for the car, anyway.

Comment

My head is damn near ready to explode.
                world renown Harry Potter expert
                sigpic

Comment

That is not worth anything. Those who choose to conduct their business via online bidding sites (eBay), or likewise, should familiarize themselves with the rules and policies. Period. Not unlike this forum. You did actually have to agree to those terms and conditions to have the privilege to post an ad. Besides, why should we care that you and your "friends" are ignorant of the rules and policies in the first place? Common sense would say that there is probably a rule against doing something that is definitely unethical, no?

I really don't care if you sell your car, nor do I care how you sell your car, but I do care that you are trying to pass yourself off as a clueless, ethical, and upstanding individual of this forum when all signs say otherwise. You spend far too much time online to not know better, Josh. Since we're being "perfectly honest," I am surprised you still have the privilege to post here.

Comment

The bids I deleted were those of a member here who had bid the auction FAR higher than I had anticipated.

I deleted said person's high bid, which then deleted all of his previous bids from the entire auction. This left the high bid of the (unaffiliated with me) winner and all his previous bids, who then informed me a DAY AFTER his winning (on the 28th, his bid was on the 25th), that he had already bought another E30 and would not be buying mine.

Comment

I remember looking at the auction and seeing the highest bid as 7100, then next time I looked it was at 7000 even... Im confused.
                      Simon
                      Current Cars:
                      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

The 7100 was the person mentioned who's bid(s) I deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                          I remember looking at the auction and seeing the highest bid as 7100, then next time I looked it was at 7000 even... Im confused.
                          I saw that too.

I thought it was going to go a lot higher. No one was bidding in the last day - so the shill bidding makes sense.
                          Originally posted by Matt-B
                          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Thank you again to everyone, especialy:

-Archie (Shant)
                            -Ryan Danco
                            -Eddie Martin
                            -Jim Eyerman
                            -Robert Morrone
                            -John Clark
                            -Nick Brema
                            -Jack Koppen
                            -Jacob Lundin
                            -Gilbert Orchard
                            -Joshua Young
                            -Josh Anderson
                            -Chris Hayes
                            -Jeff F Hollen

Comment

Originally posted by Jand3rson View Post
                              The bids I deleted were those of a member here who had bid the auction FAR higher than I had anticipated.

I deleted said person's high bid, which then deleted all of his previous bids from the entire auction.
                              When do we find out who the shill bidder is then? Will that be the twist at the end???
                              Originally posted by Andy.B
                              Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
                              1987 325iS m30b34 Muscle car (Engine electrical phase)
                              ~~~~~~~~~~
                              I was born on 3/25…
                              ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

So.....didn't sell?
                                Originally posted by flyboyx
                                i have watched my dog lick himself off a few times

Comment

Working...
                                X