• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m42technic
    Both of my current signal lenses are cracked. :idea:
    I second that.

Comment

Originally posted by precision tuner
      can you smoke the foglight housing and use yellow bulbs to get smoiked fogs during the day and french at night. will it shine through?
      It probably won't look very yellow.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
        It just seems like a lot of work and money for something that could have better results (if you can paint well) for much cheaper.
        It only took me about 30 minutes to use it on all of my turnsignals and parking lights. It is realy easy to cut with an xacto knife. I was really happy with the results.

And I never have to worry about rocks and such.
        Originally posted by Gruelius
        and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

does anybody think that these would look good at all. im getting bosch H4s and my car is calyso. i figure smoke would look best on my car cause its a dark color.

H9904W S Bavarian Autosport Smoked Urethane Headlight Shields

they have no pic of them on the site but they show the clear ones. its seems just like laminex. what do you think
          90 325is
          IE stage 3s and refeshed m20....

Comment

those will make your lights dimmer.. if you want smoked you should shell out for real ones, otherwise stick with your H4s.
            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

well i planed on getting brighter bulbs anyway, do you think it would dim them alot?
              P.S. any one ever done this

I think i remember someone smoked there elipsoids and then did angel eyes. anyone remember this? whatd he do to smoke them?
              90 325is
              IE stage 3s and refeshed m20....

Comment

that was nick, and he did it the proper way like the factory smoked Hella ellipsoids. The lenses are clear, it's just a trick on the inside of the buckets to make them look dark.
                Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Working...
                X