No announcement yet.

Deltawing - should be sponsored by Blunttech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whether you guys want to accept it or not, this car is going to change things.

Just posting this again for p.2. If you have questions, watch this video...

Last edited by Exodus_2pt0; 12-27-2012, 06:41 PM.
    No E30 Club
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Someone will cry about it and it'll just get banned. That's professional racing, they don't like change.

Comment

I see 3 lug conversions in the future.

Comment

If it had a closed cockpit, no pun intended, it would look like a Blackbird, again no pun intended.
          SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
          IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
          BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

wow, i posted in this thread forever ago and it didn't die. maybe my pots arent the kiss of death after all?
            sigpic
            1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
            1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
            1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

maybe my pots arent the kiss of death
              then again, don't kiss a dead pot.

It was Clarkson who kept tipping the Reliants over, btw.

And I, too, do not see the charm in an (effectively) three- wheeled race car.
              But if they wanted to loan it to me next season, I'd give it a whirl to see if it really is any good.

t
              now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

Originally posted by frankie591 View Post
                Every time I see a 3 wheeled car, I see the stig flipping it over like he did with the reliant robin :p
                Count again.

Comment

Originally posted by TobyB View Post
                  (effectively) three- wheeled race car.
                  But if they wanted to loan it to me next season, I'd give it a whirl to see if it really is any good.

t
                  Effectively, it is a 4 wheel car, that utilizes the front wheels much more efficiently than more traditional designs. Watch the video, you will learn something.
                  No E30 Club
                  Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

If 2 wheels are close together, they don't have much ability to generate roll stiffness.

Where's the fun in that?

t
                    now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

I think this car is a thing of beauty... reminds me of the old DTM and rally days when they were trying retarded ideas just because

Comment

Mlarson said, "Someone will cry about it and it'll just get banned. That's professional racing, they don't like change." Reminds me of this, http://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/...ir-brakes.html
                        grain of salt:p

http://https://youtu.be/H8gOAzYchAE:ot:

Comment

Originally posted by MAXELHOFF View Post
                          Mlarson said, "Someone will cry about it and it'll just get banned. That's professional racing, they don't like change." Reminds me of this, http://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/...ir-brakes.html
                          Wow. Sad that these things aren't embraced. Isn't the point of racing to see how fast you can get around the track?
                          No E30 Club

Comment

^well ridiculous super cars do use air brakes, mclaren, bugatti, among others.
                            just not in actual balls deep racing

also what about the chaparral fan car?

Comment

Working...
                            X