I f**kin hate vws

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SafariBeige
    replied
    Originally posted by FunfGan
    I think you're my new favorite person on this site
    Ha. Thanks.
    Be on the look out for my safaribeige on teddy bears.
    Pics will be up soon-ish!

    Leave a comment:


  • FunfGan
    replied
    Originally posted by SafariBeige
    Consider it done.
    Probably just go ahead and do it today.
    I think you're my new favorite person on this site

    Leave a comment:


  • SafariBeige
    replied
    Originally posted by PootieTang
    Only because you posted the office.......



    Nah. I'm still gonna do it.

    Leave a comment:


  • PootieTang
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • SafariBeige
    replied
    Originally posted by PootieTang
    if you do that

    Consider it done.
    Probably just go ahead and do it today.

    Leave a comment:


  • PootieTang
    replied
    Originally posted by SafariBeige
    Thanks. :)
    I'll probably throw them on the e30 for a few days when i start working on the cabrio.
    if you do that

    Leave a comment:


  • drumad
    replied
    ITT: mad people

    Leave a comment:


  • trackjunkie21
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • CrusherCurtis
    replied
    I hear you. I don't see how they were successful at marketing them as better than honda's/toyota's. I don't see how there is such a big car culture around a front wheel drive 4 cylinder car. I don't get staggered wheels on FWD car. I hate all there weird colors, stickers and rusted hoods. When I see modded mk3's on up, I want to throw up! My boi has a 08 GLI his only mod is tinted yellow fogs. For some reason between driving a vw and a having a iphone he thinks he's the shit. That being said, I do have tons of respect for the mk1. Its a 30 year old car so when you see a clean you know it probably represents a big commitment and investment for owner, kinda like an e30. An mk1 with a vr6 sounds fun, and compared to e30 prices would be dirt cheap and I might be adding one to my roster. OP you have to admit this is tits:

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_Pare
    replied
    My Parents had a diesel mk1 rabbit before the e30. Would have gotten that car instead if it never got t-boned by a semi truck. :( makes me sad thinking about what could have been. Still have wet dreams about having that car. It's ok though at least they brought the e30 back from europe.

    Leave a comment:


  • Stanley Rockafella
    replied
    As an e30 owner for the past 11 years, I really want to hate them too. Especially after my encouter with an 84 Rabbit L that left me broke after thousands in repairs (to a stock setup mind you).

    BUT I realyl cannot ignore the build quality and reviews of the late model Rabbit/Golfs. They are now actually German products that perform accordingly and have interior fit an finishes compareable to Audi and BMW. I plan on purchasing an 08+ Rabbit/Golf within the next year to replace my aging e30.

    Sure there's nothing wrong with the e30 it, I just need something sporty with an auto tranny.

    Leave a comment:


  • FunfGan
    replied
    Originally posted by PootieTang
    those wheels are adorable


    Ronal Bears are the shit.

    Leave a comment:


  • SafariBeige
    replied
    Originally posted by PootieTang
    those wheels are adorable
    Thanks. :)
    I'll probably throw them on the e30 for a few days when i start working on the cabrio.

    Leave a comment:


  • evandael
    replied
    i like vw's.

    Leave a comment:


  • PootieTang
    replied
    those wheels are adorable

    Leave a comment:

Working...