I f**kin hate vws

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • unloadedak
    replied
    i wear sandals

    Leave a comment:


  • Cabriolet
    replied
    best car i've ever owned 1991 vw cabriolet. low as dirt. off roaded like a mofo while airsofting out of it. 100mph on cruise with my feet on top of the windshield while driving. doing 75mph in hairpin turns on hyw9.
    my mtech is nice and all but with the cab i could do crap and not worry it was gonna get banged up or ruining it.

    i miss my cabriogay so much

    Leave a comment:


  • kway
    replied
    Originally posted by Kevinxkrazy
    lol. yeah my gf hates driving automatic as well
    First sign of a keeper!

    Leave a comment:


  • Kevinxkrazy
    replied
    Originally posted by kway


    Even my wife hates automatics, and we both commute into Boston. My commute is shit, but the fact that I have to change my own gears doesn't even come into consideration. I actually think I'd hate it more if I was in some slushbox transportation appliance.
    lol. yeah my gf hates driving automatic as well

    Leave a comment:


  • kway
    replied
    Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella
    I never thought I'd say that either, but living in a DT area similar to Manhattan, is freakin torture when using a stick.


    Even my wife hates automatics, and we both commute into Boston. My commute is shit, but the fact that I have to change my own gears doesn't even come into consideration. I actually think I'd hate it more if I was in some slushbox transportation appliance.

    Leave a comment:


  • immajackuup
    replied
    Originally posted by Kevinxkrazy
    most new cars use plastic pans
    German maker only.

    Leave a comment:


  • series88
    replied
    i have a 67 bug and i think it will outlive the e30. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Mlarsen
    replied
    Originally posted by SafariBeige
    Joke?
    Not at all.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kevinxkrazy
    replied
    most new cars use plastic pans

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    Originally posted by TobyB
    Personally, I just could never figure out how cars with no underbody protection at all-
    no crossmemeber, no nothin'- could get away with a plastic oil pan.

    I owned a notchback once, though. Shoulda kept it.

    t
    Plastic oilpan?

    Leave a comment:


  • TobyB
    replied
    Personally, I just could never figure out how cars with no underbody protection at all-
    no crossmemeber, no nothin'- could get away with a plastic oil pan.

    I owned a notchback once, though. Shoulda kept it.

    t

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    4 of my 5 cars are stick and I live in one of heaviest traveled/ commuted cities in the world. Suck it up kitten.

    Leave a comment:


  • Stanley Rockafella
    replied
    Originally posted by mulletman
    :loco:
    I never thought I'd say that either, but living in a DT area similar to Manhattan, is freakin torture when using a stick.

    Leave a comment:


  • SafariBeige
    replied
    Originally posted by Mlarsen
    Honda's aren't complete shitboxes. Honda makes a quality product.

    Completely irrelevant.
    Joke?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mlarsen
    replied
    Honda's aren't complete shitboxes. Honda makes a quality product.

    Completely irrelevant.

    Leave a comment:

Working...