:shock:

Comment

Originally posted by 10toes View Post
        that's gay as hell.
        seriously 100% gay
        "I wanna see da boat movie"
        "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

i had to help a fucking prius driver jump start their car the other day. The fucker didn't even know where the battery was. So I told him to check the manual, he had a look on his face like I was the smartest guy on earth. The whole time I just wanted to go ape shit on his car, it's so fucking ugly and just plain shit it makes me mad. Plus why the fuck do they get to drive in the commuter lane? over 35 or 45 something the engine kicks on so now they are just a car like everyone else. fuck them.
          "I wanna see da boat movie"
          "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

I sold my touring partially for this reason, I just couldn't bring myself to risk driving it every day and couldn't afford to store/keep it as a toy only. I had one close call with a girl trying to merge re. cut me off, on my drive home one day because she was too impatient to wait in the turning lane like everyone else and wanted to cut in where there was no opening and then had the audacity to start mouthing off when I refused to let her in when she was already a quarter panel in front of me. That incident was an eye opener that I was playing with fire, if anything happened to that car it was going to be written off or coming out of my pocket to repair. Insurance companies will never admit to the value of our cars unless you have a negotiated rate.

I intend to build another e30, leaning towards an s54 cabrio but I will refuse to do it until I can comfortably do so without needing to daily it. Fuck risking it, too many A to B drivers out there who are too busy worrying about getting to their $12/hour job they should've left 15 minutes earlier for than other peoples safety and property. Fuck

Comment

Originally posted by Thizzelle View Post
              seriously 100% gay

Comment

sup karlo

Originally posted by whysimon
                WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

I don't think we should throw the word gay around that way..makes the forum seem a little less mature. It's not the car it's the drivers, over generalizing is such an ignorant thing to do. the idiot drove a Prius the Prius wasnt driving him. The car was going to be mine...
                  -Art

Comment

Really sorry to see this. Such a nice car but the buckled roof is a death sentence.

However - why not try the following ...

1) Play hardball with the other guy's insurance company. You had a nice car, not an average $2500 car. Do not settle without a fight. They WILL negotiate if you can get some good comparable prices.

2) Buy the salvage vehicle back for a few hundred bucks.

3) Find yourself a nice shell or something with a blown engine. Aren't you guys in southern CA tripping over nice rust free E30's out there?

4) Park the cars side by side and transfer all the goodies to the repalcement car. Part out what's left. If you have enough friends and enough beer this should go pretty fast.

5) If you can do most of the work yourself you should be able to make a profit on the transaction. If not, you should have enough money to pay someone to do the engine/transmission and most everything else can be done on jack stands.

Yes, your car is gone but its soul could live on in another shell.

Good luck! And take care of that neck pronto!

The E30 collection:
                    1987 325es M52 - Schwarz / Taurus Red Sport (son #2's)
                    1987 325is - Delphin / Black Sport (son #3's)
                    1987 325i Convertible - Triple Black
                    1989 325iX Coupe - Diamondschwarz / Black Comfort
                    1990 325iX Coupe - Sterling Silver / Grey Sport

1981 Fiat 124 Spider 2000 - Green / Tan
                    1998 Volvo V70 GLT - White / Tan
                    1998 Volvo S70 T5 manual - White / Taupe
                    2001 Ford Windstar - Silver / Grey (parts hauler)
                    2006 Lexus GX470 - White / Tan (tow rig)

Comment

You must get a second and third opinion. A bunch of "doctors" are idiots, so you can't trust what just one of them says... fact.

Also, since clearly it was the other dudes fault, see a doctor and a lawyer and start looking up similar modded e30s otherwise you'll be a getting a "2000-3000" value slapped on your car.
                      Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

I was just reading about this car yesterday :(. So sorry to see it like this.

Comment

Im really sorry for you loss, it was a beautiful car.

get her appraised for the real value 9k+ you will need a private appraiser, dont subtle for less and then with all those neck injuries, make sure they cover that crap.

I bumped a laid in my Aerostar and she was in a large mercedes suv, only scratched her paint and she got 3k from me.
                          Much wow
                          I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Gr00v3 View Post
                            Originally posted by Gr00v3 View Post
                            Yes that's a lowered Prius. Yes I have undersized tires, they came with the wheels. Yes I have leds, hids, subwoofer and a home depot lip.
                            Yikes.

OP I am sorry for your loss. Hope you get to feeling better soon and get what you deserve for the car and your pain.
                            Originally posted by kronus
                            would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

I wish we had more rust free e30:). Low rust but everything else gets destroyed!!
                              -Art

Comment

OP i was reading this a few days ago before pics having no clue which car it is. i think we all here hurt a bit on the inside for your loss.

Comment

Working...
                                X