No announcement yet.

She's gone... (E30 S50 vs Prius) Edit: Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeezus! What the Hell do Prius drivers think they are doing? I see so many that are speeding in the left lane passing everyone. They are driving a fucken DuraCell cheese wedge for god sake. I get the sense that they feel a sense of empowerment because they think they are leading some cause against excess gas consumption.
    How the F does driving a car with less character than some silly putty give them the right?

I cannot imagine how you feel knowing that your e30 has been totaled by the arrogance and sheer disregard that the Prius driver has/had.

I would seriously have considered catching a case if some asshat in a Prius cut me off and caused a crash.

Shit I may never roll my vert out of the garage if I keep hearing these stories.

Build another ! Dont let those bastards win!

Comment

WTF a Prius?!?! dude i agree with the guy above me, some of them thing theyre badass, i bet the idiot was jealous, cuz cutting 5 lanes? damn man, im sorry to hear for your loss, i hope you rebuild it, and i rather not see pics, makes me cringe lol
      1986 325e (EUR)
      Grey Market
      Zinno
      327i Build
      Zender kit
      ESM 008TA

Restoration progress TBA

Originally posted by ethrtyiS
      sweet! day after my first final. really getting waffleswaffleswaffleswafflesed up then!!

Comment

sucks man. sorry.
        AWD > RWD

Comment

Glad your ok but it so sad about your car.

Comment

What happened to the Prius fag?
            M20B23 Euro 323i - The Legend Of Ron Burgundrot

Comment

No................................................ .
              Last edited by azael325i; 08-22-2012, 08:36 PM.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...46#post3229446

Comment

:-/

Pouring out some liquor...glad you're ok though.

Comment

God damned Prius drivers, I seriously hate them some days. I've seen some of those idiots ricing around town before. One of the chicks I went to High School with, who drives a Prius, ended up just crashing in a similar fashion. Only difference was she injured herself and totaled the car as opposed to injuring anyone else or damaging another car. Anyways man, best of luck with the recovery.

Hope these video will cheer you up:

Comment

That sucks!! Which freeway, what exit? I will know to tip my hat when I drive by.

Comment

That's shitty. My E30 got backed into hard last week. To add insult to injury, she tried lying to her insurance company, telling them it was my fault, when she really backed in to me. Got it all settled in my favor, but she damaged my prized E30, and that really sucks dick.

Sorry to hear that fucking wanna be treehugger waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles ruined your S50 car. It sounds pretty badass! Good luck to you.
                      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Sorry to hear your loss I just got into it with a prius owner today at a light because they cut me off fuckin aye....
                        sigpic

1985 528e turbo project sold
                        1987 325is Hellrot _ r.i.p
                        1988 Seta Alpine white _ impound
                        1987 325is Delphin Gray_sold
                        1987 325is Zinno _ ?sold
                        1988 325is Alpine White _sold
                        1991 318i Zinno Gone....

Current:
                        1988 s52 325ic Shwartz
                        1968 2002 PROJECT JBRIDGE
                        1992 525i/5 Glanzschwarz DailyCruiser

BAVARIANS AND SCANDINAVIANS DON'T GET ALONG...
                        NEiTHER DOES MY LEFT AND RIGHT NUT
                        BUT HEY TOGETHER THEY MAKE ONE HELL OF A FUCKING TEAM:)

Comment

hope you are ok.
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks so much guys. This is why I love the community here.

I got pics, will upload soon. Theyre pretty nasty. Im at the ER right now getting my neck xrayed. Shit HURTS.

oh and to the guy that asked 'what happened to the Prius driver'... Last time I saw him after my coworker picked me up in his M3, the Prius guy was going in the back of the CHP (Cali Highway Patrol) cop car...
                            RIP: Delphin '89 E30 with S50 swap and lots of goodies :'(

Then: '04 Evo 8 RS, 500 whp/420 wtq 2900 lb E85 AWD turbo shits 'n giggles

Now: 2003 BMW M5 in Sterling Gray

Comment

One of the reason I always punch it when I'm in the diesel whenever a Prius is around. They scatter like flies when the black smoke hits them.
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                              My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Not as bad but in regards to prius drivers;

SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                                IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                                BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Working...
                                X