No announcement yet.

Seriously, what the wang wrangler happened to the E30 market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ I think that car is cool and all, but for 8k, the door jams and engine bay aren't even painted.
    sigpic

1999 528it - Daily Driver “Dad Wagon”
    1991 325is - 2.8L Budget Stroker Garage Slut
    1991 318is - Sold
    1986 325 - Sold

Instagram - Lamoursum

Comment

Originally posted by carfantiti View Post
      that is the most i have ever seen in 4 years or more at one time.Took me 1 rear to find one 3 years back.I would say e30 m3 is a rare car.their is only 30 to 50 in all of california.how many e30 on the road I see 4 a day.how many e30 m3 you see on the road in 1 month or hell one year.Whats your definition of rare ?
      If rare is 1 in a state e30 m3 are not rare but if out of millions people in cali and their is under 100 thats not rare?
      Try this starting today you count how many e30 m3 you see on the road this month.

I'd agree that the e30 m3 is rare compared to a ton of cars, but right now I don't think it would be too hard to buy one if you really wanted to, or had the money.
      sigpic

1999 528it - Daily Driver “Dad Wagon”
      1991 325is - 2.8L Budget Stroker Garage Slut
      1991 318is - Sold
      1986 325 - Sold

Instagram - Lamoursum

Comment

Friend of mine got $4500 from insurance after some guy rearended him and crumpled his 90 325i to the rear wheel wells. Car was in ok shape.
        sigpic
        2006 330i 6 Spd Man, ZSP, CA, SG, Black ette, Burl, Sat Prep.
        ED 29 May 2006
        1990 325i, 5spd, Calypso Red, Tan

Comment

Originally posted by GodIse30 View Post
          I'd agree that the e30 m3 is rare compared to a ton of cars, but right now I don't think it would be too hard to buy one if you really wanted to, or had the money.
          yeah kinda shocked to see 8 right now on ebay usually 1-3 max.The one for 10 k wow track toy steel .I get pissed when guys fuck it for all of us by giving shit away.Its like my chopard watch retail 5300 .Then some guys put for sale for a good price. than some list hem so low ruins it for others.same with houses friggon bankruptcies make value of house seem lower if all in your area.

Comment

Originally posted by euro2fast4u View Post
            current one 12's in the 1320 :p
            Mine should be under 10 seconds. That's all motor (or no motor).
            sigpic
            Originally posted by JinormusJ
            Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
            1989 325is Raged on then sold.
            1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
            1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
            1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

Cliffs dont count.

btw im thankful for all your spoiled kids for having your parents buy these for you, you have increase the price of my e30 by 10 times and for that i love you guys

Comment

Originally posted by JA1991 View Post
                I seen one on the forsale forums, it's a beautiful calpyso with black style 5's with like 210k miles for 8grand. I'm not trying to hate or anything, but just because the paint is nice and it has some nice black style 5's who the fuck is going to buy a basically OEM+ e30 for 8k with 210k
                That's funny. He bought that car off my brother. It had an engine fire before he bought it. I installed the intake and the exhaust for free when I sold them to him and he never returned the favor, spent over 3 fucking hours installing it for a stranger. Now it's somehow worth 8500 because it has wheels and suspension

Comment

I have yet to pay over 1k for any of my e30s in the last 11 years.
                  ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                  ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                  ~ '87 535
                  ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                  ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

lol at e30s becoming rare, thats like saying fox body mustangs are rare.

E30 market hasnt gone up, the only place I see high asking pricees is on forums (and retards on craigslist). Ive found 10 locally for under 2500 bucks in the past 2 months

1st-1900
                    2nd-4000 (cage and all nice and modded)
                    3rd-900
                    4th and 5th free parts cars.
                    not to mention the other e34s and the 2002 I have that were all less than 4k

If I go by forum standards ill put my m20 back in and sell mine for 12k lol

And my mommy and daddy never bought me any of my cars. :)
                    Last edited by travish325; 10-05-2012, 11:39 AM.

Comment

I'll just leave this here....

Comment

^hahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

ok soo maybe some are over priced outside of forums lulz

Comment

Originally posted by asdfg68plus1 View Post
                          i lol'd so hard

Comment

Oh, and I paid 3500 for mine. I think I may have overpaid a little for it since it overheats a bit when idling but the interior is nice and it is rust free all except a little under the battery tray. I see them for 1200-1500 and wonder why I didn't get one of those, but I'm still more than happy with my purchase =D I'll eventually have a build thread for my car since I have big plans for this car!

Comment

got my eta for 900.

Ran perfect, maintanence records, new clutch, new head, new tb and hg everything straight, and a little rust.

36mpg 900 bucks

Comment

See, now you're making me feel bad...

Comment

Working...
                                X