Do any of guys use driving gloves

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jhaurimn
    replied
    Originally posted by J.Rizo
    I feel like its excessive for a daily driver. I was going to get gloves since my new wheel is suede but I figured by the time my skins oils actually ruin the wheel over time it'll be time to switch it up anyways.
    .
    You are severely underestimating how little time it takes to ruin an alcantara wheel, especially on a daily.

    Leave a comment:


  • GCAutosports
    replied
    IMHO i wear gloves because i feel cool when im driving.. they do help me not to ruin my leather wheel and shiftknob but i feel like they serve no other purpose even when racing time attack

    Leave a comment:


  • autocheck
    replied
    i also only wear gloves when it's cold

    Leave a comment:


  • Cruzer
    replied
    Only if they match the color of your panties.

    Leave a comment:


  • Das Delfin
    replied
    I wear gloves when I drive when it's cold. And when the top is down. Driving gloves got their start in the early 20th century when every car was a convertible and you had to wear them to stay warm. That being said, if the weather is nice, you bet your ass I'm wearing a t shirt and shorts and nothing else. But I prefer... direct contact

    Leave a comment:


  • exhaust
    replied
    Top down when it's cold outside. Use them all the time.

    Leave a comment:


  • UlrichFennec
    replied
    Originally posted by The München Monster
    What if its in an 80's BMW like the E30?
    80's into the 90's. Semantics aside, I'm jaded and think it's lame, but if it's cool to you and makes it easier to drive, that's all that matters.

    I just don't get it beyond a cold day.

    Leave a comment:


  • Stanley Rockafella
    replied
    Originally posted by djjerme
    The lambs run too quickly.

    Leave a comment:


  • The München Monster
    replied
    (3) Reasons I wear them is (1) because my steering wheel and shift knob are slick as hell. But i'd only wear them for a longer drive or country road cruise tbh. And of course (2) they look great. And (3) I have a glove box. So Naturally you need to put gloves in them.

    Leave a comment:


  • The München Monster
    replied
    Originally posted by UlrichFennec
    You'll look like a tool for wearing driving gloves like that in a relatively modern 90's BMW.

    Now if it were a 507, by all means. An E30? Lol.
    What if its in an 80's BMW like the E30?

    Leave a comment:


  • mjimport
    replied
    Maybe if power steering delete? Or in a classic car that doesn't have PS?

    Leave a comment:


  • djjerme
    replied
    The lambs run too quickly.

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    if you want your hand inside some lambskin can't you just go outside for that

    Leave a comment:


  • LateFan
    replied
    [ATTACH]103604[/ATTACH]

    [ATTACH]103605[/ATTACH]

    [ATTACH]103606[/ATTACH]

    [ATTACH]103607[/ATTACH]

    Leave a comment:


  • QUKBMER
    replied
    I only wear gloves when its cold outside..........thats it.

    Leave a comment:

Working...