Do any of guys use driving gloves

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • markseven
    replied
    Originally posted by Bartholomeo
    Yup, these : Keeps my alcantara steering wheel free from human oils...

    Doesn't that kinda defeat the purpose of Alcantara?

    Leave a comment:


  • Vokuhila
    replied


    I do.

    Leave a comment:


  • young_esquire
    replied
    Originally posted by mrcheezle19
    I rock these
    I just lost it with this

    Leave a comment:


  • aaron325ix
    replied
    Originally posted by flyboyx
    there is this guy that i work with that puts on nomex figher pilot gloves just before he kicks the autopilot off to land the airplane. every time i think of this guy, i just shake my head and roll my eyes at how retarded he is.

    i guess this has nothing to do with your question but just reading your post was kind of like an acid flashback.
    Dude that is too funny. My dad is a pilot for Delta, and I remembering him telling me this story of when he was a first year flight engineer on the 727, of an FO who did the same thing. My old man was a RF-4 driver just before that and he thought this was just the douchiest thing ever.

    Guess youre not the only one. thanks for sharing. I had to call him from work when I read this and tell him. Who do you fly for BTW?

    Leave a comment:


  • BlackbirdM3
    replied
    Originally posted by IronFreak
    I have DREAMS about building an old Z. I'm thinking that's my next project. Very well done, I bet its a blast to drive!
    Its the most fun car I have ever driven, unless its for more than about 2 hrs at a time, then it really sucks. Its got the same power as the M3 with 1000 less lbs to haul around.

    Here are a couple in car videos. The first is from the race at Laguna Seca that the unpainted pics are from.


    and some autoX action the video quality kinda sucks on this.


    Will

    Leave a comment:


  • IronFreak
    replied
    I have DREAMS about building an old Z. I'm thinking that's my next project. Very well done, I bet its a blast to drive!

    Leave a comment:


  • BlackbirdM3
    replied
    Originally posted by IronFreak
    I am LOVING that car!
    Thanks! Those were pre-paint job. It now looks like this:



    Will

    Leave a comment:


  • IronFreak
    replied
    Originally posted by BlackbirdM3
    Exactly. For the track, I have:



    With a HANS device, arm restraints, and full Nomex. A full faced helmet for autoX is annoying.

    Will
    I am LOVING that car!

    Leave a comment:


  • Herr Faust Schinken
    replied
    holy crap when did this tread get bumped

    Leave a comment:


  • BlackbirdM3
    replied
    Originally posted by unevolved
    It's just autocross, M-rated helmets are perfectly legal.
    Exactly. For the track, I have:



    With a HANS device, arm restraints, and full Nomex. A full faced helmet for autoX is annoying.

    Will

    Leave a comment:


  • IronFreak
    replied
    what about driving gloves on the street in a car that has no power steering and is around 500 ponies?

    Just want to make sure I'm clear on where I would land in that scenario haha.

    Leave a comment:


  • unevolved
    replied
    It's just autocross, M-rated helmets are perfectly legal.

    Leave a comment:


  • Emre
    replied
    Originally posted by BlackbirdM3
    Driving gloves? Check!
    Motocross helmet in a car? Uncheck!

    Leave a comment:


  • einhander
    replied
    Originally posted by 10Toes
    Yep


    What a dork!

    Leave a comment:


  • nickflic3
    replied
    Originally posted by jaywood
    I know Blake Griffin uses them...

    Leave a comment:

Working...