Do any of guys use driving gloves

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Herr Faust Schinken
    replied
    why the fuck did i just google that guy looks like im not sleeping tonight

    Leave a comment:


  • FunfGan
    replied
    Originally posted by csermonet47
    Ed Gein makes some great gloves:
    Holy hell ahahahaha

    Leave a comment:


  • 10Toes
    replied
    Originally posted by csermonet47
    Ed Gein makes some great gloves:
    Do they also make masks made out of other peoples face... Those gloves look creepy as fuck.

    Leave a comment:


  • csermonet47
    replied
    Ed Gein makes some great gloves:

    Leave a comment:


  • Sailor37
    replied
    My hands sweat like crazy when I drive "spiritedly"...so I usually just wear a pair of black Mechanix gloves.

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken
    not really i was actually asking for peoples opinions
    I don't even wear gloves at HPDE, hence my thoughts you were trolling.

    Turns out you're just a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.

    Leave a comment:


  • JinormusJ
    replied
    BMW M-Sports
    Really comfortable leather, might want to order a size smaller though for the perfect fit


    (only picture I had of me wearing them)

    Leave a comment:


  • ELVA164
    replied
    Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuut.

    Leave a comment:


  • 10Toes
    replied
    Yep

    Leave a comment:


  • Herr Faust Schinken
    replied
    ill look into the Fratelli Orsini gloves those look really nice and thats kinda what i was looking for thanks guys

    Leave a comment:


  • Hooffenstein HD
    replied
    I bought a pair of OMP Tazio and another black pair from leatherglovesonline.com when I had the stock steering wheel. Stopped using them as soon as I got the Momo Prototipo since it's no longer really necessary. The leather provides plenty of grip.


    Leave a comment:


  • tonywonder
    replied
    I have a pair. I got mine from amazon but they ship from leatherglovesonline.com so its the same shit. initially i went with this pair. mens-italian-leather-driving-gloves even with the correct measurement they didnt quite fit properly. they fit "snug" but not tight like they should. The wrist strap should fit pretty tight. I went ahead and ordered the same exact style but had to go womens and got a half size smaller. womens-leather-driving-gloves I got them in black. very grippy. they were a little difficult to put on and wear at first but the leather broke in after a day or two.

    Leave a comment:


  • BlackbirdM3
    replied
    I've got two pairs, an old pair of Sparco gloves, and a new pair of Alpinestars. I usually wear the Sparcos for everyday use (they are getting pretty tired) the Alpinestars are my race gloves.

    Will

    Leave a comment:


  • Pl3wA
    replied
    sweet. i just got a pair for christmas. people in my fam know me too well.
    leik dis. 80s style to go with my 80s mustache

    Leave a comment:


  • FunfGan
    replied
    Originally posted by Yakinho


    Fratelli Orsini makes REALLY nice gloves... The leather is very supple and has excellent grip. Decided on a pair of these after having my hands continually slip off of my old ass hard leather wheel.



    Agree. What I have.



    Leave a comment:

Working...