Do any of guys use driving gloves

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • z31maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by acolella76
    Not wearing gloves... clearly the pinnacle of manliness.
    No, but wearing gloves is the pinnacle of waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswafflesry.

    Leave a comment:


  • acolella76
    replied
    Originally posted by z31maniac
    Just curious what you are doing that the steering wheel is being "torn from my hand" while driving on the street with power steering?

    But if you guys think it looks cool, go for it. It makes you hard parkers much easier to spot.

    Not wearing gloves... clearly the pinnacle of manliness.

    Leave a comment:


  • IRON-E
    replied
    Originally posted by JasonC
    I have yet to see someone with driving gloves on while driving on the street. Maybe a guy at a show that has a 1930's race car and is dressed in vintage attire. But anything beyond that is a bit ridiculous lol.
    Bravo, someone had to say it, this thread is stupid., sorry Matt but you know it is true.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jalves619
    replied
    I'll wear gloves when driving only because my heater sucks balls or occasionally doesn't work at all.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Originally posted by FredK
    Werd. I scrape ice off my windshield with my hands.
    Now that I live in the country, sometimes I use an old license plate, sometimes a 1" PVC T fitting. Shove your middle finger in the long side, and use the bottom of the T to scrape that pesky ice.

    Leave a comment:


  • FredK
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    Fucking pansies, I don't even wear gloves while driving when it's 7°F outside and I'm waiting for the car to warm up.
    Werd. I scrape ice off my windshield with my hands.

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    My gloves pull bitches.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Fucking pansies, I don't even wear gloves while driving when it's 7°F outside and I'm waiting for the car to warm up.

    Leave a comment:


  • Herr Faust Schinken
    replied
    Originally posted by FunfGan
    I would urge you to check out the site I and a few other people have mentioned. They have gloves from ~$20 all the way up to $500. I believe mine were about $50.

    yeah i think I'm going to buy the Fratelli Lambskin ones they seem pretty nice thanks for the recommendation

    Leave a comment:


  • Roysneon
    replied
    I wear my mechanix gloves when it's cold.

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    I wear some gloves to keep my hands warm when it is o degrees outside.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gasturbine
    replied
    Originally posted by dannyyisntt
    Me and gasturbine don't usually see eye to eye...
    I just noticed your from Michigan...maybe that has something to do with it.

    Ohio State Buckeyes...2012 undefeated season, 12-0.

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    I have yet to see someone with driving gloves on while driving on the street. Maybe a guy at a show that has a 1930's race car and is dressed in vintage attire. But anything beyond that is a bit ridiculous lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • FunfGan
    replied
    Originally posted by z31maniac
    Just curious what you are doing that the steering wheel is being "torn from my hand" while driving on the street with power steering?
    Lel, hardparker? How did you come to that conclusion?

    Also, who said I had power steering?

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by FunfGan
    and after having the wheel almost torn from my hand several times, that extra grip is nice.
    Just curious what you are doing that the steering wheel is being "torn from my hand" while driving on the street with power steering?




    But if you guys think it looks cool, go for it. It makes you hard parkers much easier to spot.

    Leave a comment:

Working...