how to kill an E30 in the most awesome way possible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post
    Guys, guys guys! It's just a DB car....SRSLY, not like PBs were injured in this.

Carry on.
    Originally posted by kronus
    would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by defaultName View Post
      Some funny E30 hate happening on VW Vortex...

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...ift-Epic-Lulzy
      Love that VW guys bash on the E30. "Sorry what kind of Golf do you own again?"
      1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
      You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

As a huge VW guy, all I can do is laugh at them. People these days are so fuckin high on their horse thinking their car is the greatest, they dont even realize how stupid they sound. Buddy is comparing his highly modified 350+hp VR6 against a stock E30????? Obviously the VW is going to be faster. Put them together stock for stock on a track, the E30 will destroy it (assuming its any VR6 besides the .:R models). Same scenerio goes is you put the same amount of money and mods into an E30, it would destroy the VR6.

Comparing a 25 year old car to a 5 year old car is apples to oranges. Vortex is full of those "knowledgable" car enthusiasts:loco:
        Originally posted by 36brua
        Isn't that what these forums are all about making stuff easier... OO no never mind this is r3v...
        Patryk:up:
        Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 325is ///M-Tech II
        08 VW .:R32
        04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

famous!
          sigpic
          Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
          If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

Pure stupidity

•• Powersteering Deletes • M20 Motor & Trans Mounts • 24V swap mounts • UHMW Offset CABs ••
            •• Rear Subframe Bushings • RTABs • Facebook ••

Comment

This shit made it all the way to Yahoo Canada homepage. Lol. Tool.
              Originally Posted by ACMF74
              i clicked on this cuz i saw p3nis

Comment

God, I hate the way the kid filming it sounds. "There is no...way...that he just did that". Nooo......no, no, no, no, no, no, no". God, I hate the sound of this voice, like a wannabe California surfer stereotype. Fucking stupid fucks.

"The Camry is an appliance, not a car. It attracts folks who have the same regard for driving that they have for washing dishes,
                i.e. it's a necessary but somewhat unpleasant chore and they want something to make the task a little easier and insulate them from the process."
                 - my friend, Número Veintiséis

Comment

he was about to s50 swap it! hahahahaahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahaa
                  -1986 S50Turbo Sedan (475WHP/417WTQ) Castromotorsport Built (Sold)
                  -1987 Coupe (17x10.5"/17x14")
                  Castromotorsport / Buddha_Concept_designs Built *UnderConstruction*

Follow me on Instagram: obes_sebo
                  For more updates:)
                  Purchase FeedBack http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=278838

Comment

no such thing as cool way to kill an e30.. .but funny video.
                    1989 325i SETA stroker [delphin] R3V'd 8/31/2011
                    1989 325ix [zinnoberrot] $OLD
                    1970 2002 [Nevada]

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken
                    guy must have slid into something that doesn't look like a car vs car hit
                    Originally posted by ak-
                    Must of slid into Rob

Comment

Originally posted by P Arkus View Post
                      As a huge VW guy, all I can do is laugh at them. People these days are so fuckin high on their horse thinking their car is the greatest, they dont even realize how stupid they sound. Buddy is comparing his highly modified 350+hp VR6 against a stock E30????? Obviously the VW is going to be faster. Put them together stock for stock on a track, the E30 will destroy it (assuming its any VR6 besides the .:R models). Same scenerio goes is you put the same amount of money and mods into an E30, it would destroy the VR6.

Comparing a 25 year old car to a 5 year old car is apples to oranges. Vortex is full of those "knowledgable" car enthusiasts:loco:
                      yeah, I mean, the E30 is such a pile compared to a brand new Cayman S.

oh, wait. that explains the attitude. He just wanted to brag about how much money he has, and obviously you're a poor hipster if you drive an E30 (even if you've had one before a hipster was even a thing?).
                      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                        (even if you've had one before a hipster was even a thing?).
                        that just makes us BIGGER HIPSTERS.

that's how it works.
                        past:
                        1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                        1985 323i baur
                        current:
                        1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Hipster Pedobear.....
                          Originally posted by 36brua
                          Isn't that what these forums are all about making stuff easier... OO no never mind this is r3v...
                          Patryk:up:
                          Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 325is ///M-Tech II
                          08 VW .:R32
                          04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                            yeah, I mean, the E30 is such a pile compared to a brand new Cayman S.

oh, wait. that explains the attitude. He just wanted to brag about how much money he has, and obviously you're a poor hipster if you drive an E30 (even if you've had one before a hipster was even a thing?).
                            I haven't sat in a cayman or a panamera that didn't at one point have a CEL lighted or an owner complaining about reliability... I spoke up on vortex. As a multi VW and a multi BMW owner, I speak from experience when I say the e30 is better than most VWs I have owned. Shit, it's for the most part, more reliable than most newer bimmers. Mainly due to the simplicity though. :)
                            Last edited by delatlanta1281; 01-15-2013, 11:53 PM.
                            Yours truly,
                            Rich
                            sigpic
                            Originally posted by Rigmaster
                            you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Its called "target fixation".

Comment

Working...
                              X