Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLACKCHARM88 View Post
    Chevrolet brother

When did Chevy make a 351? I don't remember them ever making one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Originally posted by flyboyx
    how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
    Originally posted by Northern
    beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
    Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
    Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
    '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
    Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
      Didn't ford make a "big block" 351?
      Yep. 351 Cleveland.

Comment

they didnt
        We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
        www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by cavpilot View Post
          Yep. 351 Cleveland.
          351s are technically small blocks .. The big blocks are FE/FT and MEL blocks
          We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
          www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

1)Turbo charged master cylinder (came up with that myslelf)
            2)I'm either getting an sti or a wrx and if they arent already turboed, I'll turbo it myself
            3)Change the blinker fluid
            4)Riston Pings (Piston Rings)
            5)Tire Pressure Regulator (Inflator)

Comment

Originally posted by KIRIEIW View Post
              Almost every single person there needs to learn where the search function is. It drives me nuts to be honest, all these dumb "my car won't start what's wrong" posts.
              Seriously, a good chunk of those kids don't even know there is a r3vlimited forum outside of facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                Seriously, a good chunk of those kids don't even know there is a r3vlimited forum outside of facebook.
                I think its best to keep it that way too...
                IMG_0145 by Jonathan Martin, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by KI4UJO View Post
                  I think its best to keep it that way too...

Originally posted by flyboyx
                  how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                  Originally posted by Northern
                  beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                  Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                  Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                  '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                  Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

How about people on r3v bitching about people being idiots on facebook r3v. who gives a fuck?

On topic:
                    The old thread about designing a "zero lag turbo", that shit was pretty dumb.
                    sigpic
                    1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                    1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                    1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Didn't ford make a "big block" 351? I love how Chevy has a 396 big block. And a 400 small block.

The 396 was a performance engine that came out in 65. The 400 was mostly used as a truck engine that came out in 70. Also in 70 the 396 became a 402, but Chevrolet kept the 396 name. Both completely different engines despite their size. And if you're looking at size. Mopar had a 361 big block and a 360 small block. But yet again the 361 came out way before the 360 did.

1992 BMW 325iC
                      1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                      1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

2 stories.

1. Was chatting with a couple guys at my local cigar shop. Younger, college aged kids who were definitely into cars, but not too knowledgable on the mechanical side of things.

I mentioned I had just bought a BMW, and one of the kids tries to tell me that they don't have drain plugs for the oil, that it has to be siphoned out through the dipstick tube. His friend was kind enough to call him an idiot for me.

2. I have an older cousin who is a class A fuck up, that's the nicest way to describe him. Right out of high school (2005) bought a Dakota off him. It was a 99, only 50k and the body was mint. He needed money badly (story of his life) so I picked it up for $3500. I gave him $500 until the title came in (he had lost it). And took the truck home.

I started to change all the fluids on as I always do for peace of mind. when I pulled the drain plug for the oil, only about a quart of the thickest, blackest yroad tar looking oil came out . The truck was not on the road at the time (insurance lapse), but it started and idled fine and drove around his fathers house fine. I mistakenly assumed he had maintained it mechanically as well as he had cosmetically.

Immediately I called him to ask when he had last change it, to which he said "I'm not sure if I ever did". He had bought the truck with 15k on it.

Needless to say I demanded my deposit back, and he pretty much told me to go fuck myself. But it didn't matter anyway,because the title came in and still had a lien on it. Turns out he still owed like $5k on the truck. He had already spent my deposit, and his father had to pay me back. Mind you, he was 35 at the time. I got pretty lucky on this one and only lost a few hours of time.

Comment

Originally posted by cuchullainn View Post
                          2 stories.
                          I started to change all the fluids as I always do for peace of mind. When I pulled the drain plug for the oil, only about a quart of the thickest, blackest, road tar looking oil came out. The truck was not on the road at the time (insurance lapse), but it started, idled, and drove around his fathers house fine. I mistakenly assumed he had maintained it mechanically as well as he had cosmetically. Immediately I called him to ask when he had last change it, to which he said "I'm not sure if I ever did". He had bought the truck with 15k on it.
                          Oh my god. He shouldn't have been allowed to get his license! Did he even ever change the break pads? His ignorance could have caused a car accident and killed innocent people because of his stupidity. People like this are the reason I don't want to drive my car on the road.

Comment

No, was refering to 350 chevrolet smallblock. Another member and I knew of a person who believed in a such thing as a 350 big block chevy....

Comment

Working...
                            X