Sausage.
Can any of you guys help get my account activated over at E30tech?
What brought you to R3Vlimited?
Collapse
X
-
Came looking for info on doing an M50 swap.
Stayed for the attitude.Leave a comment:
-
-
lol whats up pierre! where ya been bruhPicked up my first e30, went home and l looked up some e30 forums. Tried numerously to get on e30tech and that never worked. Asked some friends and they pointed me to bimmerfest and bimmerforums. I wanted a more specific forum and somehow came across r3v. Now here I stay.Leave a comment:
-
The original BMW E30 Network (BEN) went down and I needed to find an alternative.
This was the closest thing I could find.Leave a comment:
-
Joined to help a friend sort out his first 24v swap. Lurked awhile, and ended up with my own e30 or 3.Leave a comment:
-
Brosef Stalin!
E30s.
But I stayed for the dick jokes.Leave a comment:
-
Ahhh jordo's r3v, now THAT was some oppressive moderation. Now gaylords like f34r swing their mod dicks around without any of the skill or knowledge that jordo brought to the community but with all of the butthurt and teenage angst. hooray!Leave a comment:
-
Kicked out of Roadfly, ATRT OG. First wave of insurgents to bring down Jordo's R3V. Lost my way...Leave a comment:
-
Googled something technical, came here.
Some of the best arguments and sense of humour I've seen in the internet so keep coming back.Leave a comment:
-
Bought an e30, needed to know shit.............
Sold e30.............. Stayed for the peopleLeave a comment:

Leave a comment: