What brought you to R3Vlimited?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • VinniE30
    replied
    When I started my obsession with e30s..
    I joined e30tech too and i was already on bf.c. As far as e30 forums go r3v is by far the most active, way more active than e30tech, and way more of a fun community thats what I like the most. I really want to go to the e30 picnic more than anything but it's so far and if I went I would definitely wanna go in an e30.

    Leave a comment:


  • GreasyE30
    replied
    Always been into E30's, when googling stuff I was interested about r3v always came up & I figured, "These guys know wassup".
    Then last Dec I bought my first e30! So I joined. Now when my windows are misty/dewy in the early mornings I will write R3VLIMITED in the best graffiti I can... lol

    Leave a comment:


  • obes
    replied
    Originally posted by ak-
    in a pillow case
    Forced to eat donuts in the pillow case..

    Leave a comment:


  • matthugie
    replied
    Julien brought me here. He had an e30 when we were in high school and got me hooked. And, same as everyone else, damn near a decade later I'm still here.

    Leave a comment:


  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    Back when I was into Novas, I learned a whole ton from email lists, learned that I could learn without getting greasy, or fixing shit that ain't broken.

    When I gave my daughter the Nova and bought myself an E30, I went searching for that same community and support. I joined 'tech first, but R3V soon after...10 years later, I am still here.

    Luke

    Leave a comment:


  • Gerta
    replied
    What brought me to R3V was the parts for sale section. I had joined M42Club.com first, but the activity over there is much slower. Gradually I came to realize that because my (then) beater needed so much I was spending more and more time on R3V. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better my relationship with Blunt blossomed ...

    Leave a comment:


  • ForcedFirebird
    replied
    Wanted to show off my cherry eta.

    Leave a comment:


  • Stiggy
    replied
    It's the only forum with somebody named "pantless"

    Leave a comment:


  • kway
    replied
    Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella
    Before Roadfly died I recall everyone talking about Jordan and his POS e30....or something like that.

    Anyway this character was a douche and curiousity got the better of me.
    Pretty much this. I stuck with roachfly way longer than I should have and lurked on here for years before creating an account. I've only ever looked at e30tech and bf.c a handful of times, and then most of those were following links from here or google search, etc.

    Leave a comment:


  • ColdAccord
    replied
    because racecar.

    Leave a comment:


  • Eric
    replied
    Originally posted by nando
    E30sport.net closed down. :p
    Originally posted by FredK
    This.
    this.

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Lurking since 04, never did the whole online thing. I also signed up to bimmerfest and e30tech at the same time to see what forum I liked better. R3v is my home, the community, traffic and vast knowledge makes this place amazing.

    Bit more of a back ground on my time here. I bought my first e30 in 03 when I was 16. Struggled with learning how to repair it on my own. Came here in 04 to seek a result on a start then cut out issue. A member emailed me and helped me resolve the issue. Was the fuel pump relay.

    Leave a comment:


  • DaveNorCal
    replied
    The death of norcale30.

    Leave a comment:


  • Roysneon
    replied
    It was Jordan's s/n on an earlier forum.

    Still gonna stay around?

    Leave a comment:


  • Solarian
    replied
    The hope that some day I'll discover the meaning behind the name.

    Leave a comment:

Working...