What brought you to R3Vlimited?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kwill22
    replied
    Found by google, stayed because its more fun and valuable to me than bfc and e30 tech. Also they screwed my account up a couple times and I never went back. I love this community.

    Especially when looking on other forums and everyone mentions have thick skin when asking questions on r3v.

    Leave a comment:


  • Thizzelle
    replied
    googled BMW E30 and ran across it

    Leave a comment:


  • evandael
    replied
    free candy, definitely the free candy.

    Leave a comment:


  • RacingTowardsRed
    replied
    Got passed by a PRO3 car with a 24v motor, and the decal on the side of the car said r3vlimited.com on it. Figured this place added horsepower so I decided to come kick it.

    Leave a comment:


  • shameson
    replied
    Originally posted by lambo
    The penises. Definitely the penises.
    +1

    But a friend told me about it when I bought my first e30. He was reppin a r3vlimited decal so I thought it was worthy of looking at.

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied
    The penises. Definitely the penises.

    Leave a comment:


  • Zreberlcoe
    replied
    Was looking for an E30, posted about 15 wtb posts, and stuck here because the community is great.

    Leave a comment:


  • chop_suey
    replied
    E30s, the layout of the site & the amount of activity compared to others

    Leave a comment:


  • Nick_V
    replied
    Signed up cause I wanted to buy a Husco armrest someone was selling on here. Don't post much but been lurking for a few years now.

    Leave a comment:


  • Civilian
    replied
    After becoming interested in E30's on craigs (2009) I wanted to finda forum to help with the addiction. I quickly realized how valuable of a resource it was. Lurked for a while, and the website allowed the purchase of my car in 2011.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmw325csi
    replied
    Just stumbled upon this forum when I got my first e30. Google I think

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by nando
    E30sport.net closed down. :p
    This. I was grandfathered in. I think I was like the 3rd person to register or something.

    I still have e30sport.net stickers on my old Craftsman toolbox. :D

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    Came here for the E30's. I was looking to buy one and this came up in the search for E30 forums.

    Leave a comment:


  • Big Willy
    replied
    Google

    Leave a comment:


  • tg318is
    replied
    Google searching for build threads

    Leave a comment:

Working...