Found by google, stayed because its more fun and valuable to me than bfc and e30 tech. Also they screwed my account up a couple times and I never went back. I love this community.
Especially when looking on other forums and everyone mentions have thick skin when asking questions on r3v.
What brought you to R3Vlimited?
Collapse
X
-
Got passed by a PRO3 car with a 24v motor, and the decal on the side of the car said r3vlimited.com on it. Figured this place added horsepower so I decided to come kick it.Leave a comment:
-
-
Was looking for an E30, posted about 15 wtb posts, and stuck here because the community is great.Leave a comment:
-
E30s, the layout of the site & the amount of activity compared to othersLeave a comment:
-
Signed up cause I wanted to buy a Husco armrest someone was selling on here. Don't post much but been lurking for a few years now.Leave a comment:
-
After becoming interested in E30's on craigs (2009) I wanted to finda forum to help with the addiction. I quickly realized how valuable of a resource it was. Lurked for a while, and the website allowed the purchase of my car in 2011.Leave a comment:
-
Just stumbled upon this forum when I got my first e30. Google I thinkLeave a comment:
-
-
Came here for the E30's. I was looking to buy one and this came up in the search for E30 forums.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: