Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use this stuff called Ozium...works ok

Comment

shampoo the carpets, wipe down entire interior with simple green, let car sit in the sun to dry carpets, should reduce smell ALOT.
      IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

I used some odor remover to get rid of some wet dog/mildew kind of smell out of a car once. Worked great. Sprayed it on and within a week, all the odor was gone. I can't remember the name of it, it might have been ZEP brand, but I got it at Lowe's. Came in a spray bottle like windex. It has a slight sour smell to it (like vinegar), but it goes away by the time the bad odors go away. I just liberally sprayed it on the carpet when I locked it up for the night.

Comment

Hmm Griots Stinky be gone for lone term use

https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

swap interiors
            "I wanna see da boat movie"
            "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

I've had good luck with dryer sheets. Wipe down every surface.
              - Josh
              1990 325is

Need a shift boot?
              Looking to buy shift boot frames, PM if you have one to sell

Here's what happens when you let the internet pick your license plate

Comment

Just "FART" and let marinate with windows closed for 24 hrs. wash and repeat. If that don't work, buy all brand new interior from dealership at full price!
                sigpic

Comment

in addition to the good advice above, remove the carpet, set it on the concrete on a hot sunny day and pressure wash it. let it set out and dry a day or two. reinstall. trust me. works fantastic.
                  sigpic
                  Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                  92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                  88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                  88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                  87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                  12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Remove center console and look for ash. It isn't really the smoke that smells as much as the ash trays. I smoke in my cars and they don't stink after a day or two because I smoke with the windows down and never keep ash or butts in the car.

Comment

take up smoking yourself. then you wont notice it.
                      Much wow
                      I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                        take up smoking yourself. then you wont notice it.
                        Lol!

Seriously tho, the tip to take out the console and look for ash is good. Normally the smell will go away unless there is ash/butts sticking around. Otherwise just overall clean the interior/carpet
                        Current:
                        1989 325i
                        1988 M3
                        1987 325ic
                        Past:
                        2001 330ci
                        2001 M3

Comment

Originally posted by Fusion View Post
                          Remove center console and look for ash. It isn't really the smoke that smells as much as the ash trays. I smoke in my cars and they don't stink after a day or two because I smoke with the windows down and never keep ash or butts in the car.

QFT. Smoking with the windows down ensures ash gets EVERYWHERE. You need to take the seats and consoles out and vacuum/blast with compressed air to get all the ash out. Park it with the windows/sunroof cracked whenever possible.
                          --Will

Comment

Originally posted by Fusion View Post
                            i agree. i smoke in my cars a lot, but always with the front windows down, sunroof open all the way, and vents open. it really doesnt smell much at all, especially since i leave it all open all day at work. but i never use the ash tray or keep old butts in there.
                            sigpic
                            1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                            1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                            1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Febreeze sucks. Go to an auto detail supplier. They sell bombs that you put in the car with the windows rolled up and the a/c on recirculate. Let car run for half hour with Ac going and then open the windows and let it air out. I just did it yesterday to a truck that my work put me into.

Comment

I used to have a work truck that I wasn't allowed to smoke in. Being that I was on the road for 10-12 hours at a time, a manager, and a smoker, that wasn't going to happen. I used this spray I got at a gas station called Blunt Blocker. Worked great, but then I found Ozium. Ozium was fantastic, and they never figured out that I was smoking in the truck.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                                i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                                Originally posted by slammin.e28
                                Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Working...
                                X