Almost wrecked my car last night... Please read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BENdashdash
    What's with you, Jordan, and your spelling?
    She got one letter different in defense... it's still a correct spelling in some countries.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Originally posted by KDZROK
      Umm...i don't kare enuff to spell chek sumtimes? Ummm...I spell feneticly.

Umm...I am not being graded, and it's not for biznes, so I don't give a fuk?
      nice defence :P

Comment

Originally posted by e30Matt
        She got one letter different in defense... it's still a correct spelling in some countries.

:) Thanks Matt.

But teknikaly I spelt "alot" rong too. It is speld "a lot" Rite? Now I am even cunfused!!

Comment

Originally posted by nando
          that shit happens to me too, I got sick of it and bought the extended warranty for my BFG's. I like to run over nails and screws with my sidewalls for some reason..
          No shit! Once I picked up 2 nails in 2 different tires in the same week. One ruined the sidewall and the tire had to be replaced. Today's flat was patchable so it only cost $25.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Good thing you didn't wreck.

Man, Discount Tire out here will repair your flats for free (If repairable).
            91 m3

Comment

Originally posted by 325Projectz
              Good thing you didn't wreck.

Man, Discount Tire out here will repair your flats for free (If repairable).
              that's the thing, every flat I've had has been non repairable. :(
              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

try having a tie rod foll out of the strut housing while your making a turn... thatll scare the shit out of you, one second your going around a turn the next your going straight just pushing your front tires like the \ /
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by nando
                  that's the thing, every flat I've had has been non repairable. :(
                  That sucks! Everytime I get the stupid tire warranties they find some dumbass excuse to not honor them, BS.
                  91 m3

Comment

Lately, some dumb ass kids have been stealin all but one lug nut off of cars, an old restores vw bug had a nice accident goin down the street, the tire went totally crooked in the wheel well and messed it up bad. Check ur lug nuts people, its amazing what some stupid kids will do out of boredum.

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Link
                      If you guys feel like something doesn't feel right, get out and take a look. It might save your life.
                      FTW!

Not just lugnuts, if something feels wrong, then something probably IS wrong. I know I'm in hurry 24/7 (I really am, its not like I have anything important to do, I just rush) and stopping to check on stuff might seem like a waste of time, but it's worth it for peace of mind.

I don't have any lost lug stories, I guess thats what happen when your the only person who ever touches your wheels. Even when I buy new tires, I leave my car at home on jackstands, take my rims, get new tires, come home, put rims back on.

Comment

Originally posted by 318isbmw
                        Lately, some dumb ass kids have been stealin all but one lug nut off of cars.
                        If I caught a kid doing that (to anyone's car) I would stick a tire iron up his ass.

If it were my car, I'd be in jail wishing I didn't do what I did.

Comment

I've never been in this situation... IMO you shouldn't be amateur wrenching on a car if you cant remember to check your lugs when your done...

and for those of you that let shops remove their wheels and lugs... I hope you guys aren't just tossing someone the keys... I SPECIFICALLY make sure the shop KNOWS I want to watch them remove and install my wheels with a NON-PNEUMATIC WRENCH and re-install them with a torque wrench... I would suggest everyone doing the same...

Comment

Dang that is close glad nothing went wrong and you got home safe.

'87 325 (Track Rat)
                            '04 C5500 Wrecker (Work)
                            '94 525i (Daily)
                            '90 325i (R.I.P)
                            H&R Race, Racing Dynamics Sway Bars, Tree House CAB's, Sparco Strut Bars and more.

Comment

Originally posted by 318isbmw
                              Lately, some dumb ass kids have been stealin all but one lug nut off of cars, an old restores vw bug had a nice accident goin down the street, the tire went totally crooked in the wheel well and messed it up bad. Check ur lug nuts people, its amazing what some stupid kids will do out of boredum.
                              Buy Alpinas and you wont have to worry about it.
                              Im now E30less.
                              sigpic

Comment

when my dad was younger he was in a hurry to drive to work after changing his brakes on his VW Bug. Got in a drove away, about 3 miles down the road he felt the car drop and saw the tire roll down the road ahead of him, lol. He said he was lucky there was no one behind or in front of him.

'05 Jetta TDI
                                '87 325iS: Facelift, Hella Smoked Ellipsoids (RIP)
                                '80 320i: 500lbs lighter, Rally/Drifter (SOLD!:( )
                                '90 Jetta: Stock Daily Driver (SOLD)

Comment

Working...
                                X