Thank you BMW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you BMW

Not that I or anybody else here really cares that much, but BMW is updating the e90 rear end for 2007. http://www.leftlanenews.com/2006/02/...h-no-disguise/. I am so glad they ditched those hideous taillights and went to a meaner looking, less-civic taillight.

Ew. That's lametastic that the '330iwhatever' badge is so close to the center. I don't like the remake. Same goes for the Z4 remake.

Comment

yeah, still ugly as sin.

-kevin
      chairman of the br0ad for the "lets get rid of bangle" foundation

Comment

Originally posted by permit
        Ew. That's lametastic that the '330iwhatever' badge is so close to the center. I don't like the remake. Same goes for the Z4 remake.
        I didn't know that they updated the z4. Do you mean the z4 coupe?

Comment

Well this change is in regards to the E90 coupe....something that isn't quite available in US showrooms (yet). I guess BMW is trying to distinguish the coupe from the sedan with this latest generation 3-series. The E36s and E46s shared very similar styling cues and perhaps now they want them to be more unique. I didn't see anything mentioned in that article stating the rear styling of the E90 sedan was being revamped.

Jon
          Rides...
          1991 325i - sold :(
          2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

Those tails actually look even more Japanese to me than the previous tails. Of course I don't really care because I love the E90.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
              Those tails actually look even more Japanese to me than the previous tails. Of course I don't really care because I love the E90.
              That rear end is a CARBON COPY of the new Lexus IS. CARBON.

If it's post OBD-I, I'm done.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon325i
                Well this change is in regards to the E90 coupe....something that isn't quite available in US showrooms (yet). I guess BMW is trying to distinguish the coupe from the sedan with this latest generation 3-series. The E36s and E46s shared very similar styling cues and perhaps now they want them to be more unique. I didn't see anything mentioned in that article stating the rear styling of the E90 sedan was being revamped.

Jon
                I didn't notice it before but the 3-series coupes and sedans have different body codes. I assumed they were the same body code so I thought it was just a redesign.

Comment

downhill ftl

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
                  https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Originally posted by h0lmes
                    I didn't know that they updated the z4. Do you mean the z4 coupe?
                    Check BMW's site, they gave the Z4 a facelift.

Comment

Wow. It sucks when EVERYTHING that BMW comes out with nowadays inspires negative feelings in me. Everytime they "facelift" a car, it looks a little less bad, or just as bad. I dont see how these lights are any better, these look MORE Jap style. Damn I cant wait for all this to be over.

Mariano

P.S. FUck a facelift, these cars need to go get a face transplant.

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                      1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                      1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

thank f**cking god. the e90 front end is pretty money, but everytime i saw the back i would get disgusted. the e90 rear looks like some kind of gay anime robot. regardless of whether the back end looks like a lexus, at least the e92 dosent look like a piece of shit anymore.

Comment

I like it much better now. The e90 coupe brought back some style to the chassis.

Still waiting on BMW to bust a Ford and bring back the e30 chassis like they did the Mustang.
                          Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
                          EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
                          FullOpp Stickers for sale!
                          NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
                          Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
                          ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

I guess noone noticed this is the E92, the coupe version of the E90.

Probably like the E36 sedans/coupes, they'll have slightly different rear ends.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Im just dredding the day they do an E30 body style retro... i'm sure it will come. and i'm sure they'll tear it apart too...
                              Recent Rebranding!!
                              Visit Garageaholic for all of your E30 Swap Needs!
                              E30 SM62/S62
                              E30 M60 V8
                              E30 M30 Big 6!

Check out this E36 N54 Swap Build
                              Instagram.com/garageaholic
                              Youtube.com/garageaholic

Comment

Working...
                              X