Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baur sitting in a driveway (for as long as I can remember) What a waste!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baur sitting in a driveway (for as long as I can remember) What a waste!

I have seen this poor car for years, decided to take a few shots. What a waste of a eurocar, first surfboards now being allowed to rot. Headlights appear to be sealed Hellas

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Looks like a piece of shit.
    Originally posted by Gruelius
    and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

i dig the soft top
      : : 1984 318i : : PNW E30 Crew : : Sold!!
      Now becoming the R3vlimited Pro3 car
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=93780

Comment

I dont mind the Baurs, itd be kinda cool to rock a rare euro car.
        Back to my roots

Comment

i saw one around here couple years ago
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
          Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

It's neglected, with some tlc it could look ok. I have no clue what it's mechanical state is.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

A Baur with diving boards? Perhaps a victim of DOT regs when it was shipped over? Every Baur I've seen (whether in person or in pics) has euro bumpers on it. Rather unusual. A shame its rotting away too.

Jon
              Rides...
              1991 325i - sold :(
              2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

Looks like a smoker car, where the driver actually uses the ashtray... that sucks.
                ~ Go Canucks Go! ~

Comment

ive seen a couple of baurs with the US bumpers on em....and even one with just teh US bumper in the front on ebay......even if they have euro bumpers they are hacked to shit.....mine had reinforcment bars welded in and the mounting system on the rear had been completly changed

Comment

Originally posted by Jon325i
                    A Baur with diving boards? Perhaps a victim of DOT regs when it was shipped over? Every Baur I've seen (whether in person or in pics) has euro bumpers on it.
                    amen. You guys should see this one at my gym, euro everything, and paint is oxidised to where there is NO reflection. Its this wierd light green metallic color. Shame.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                    1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                    1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

It's a shame - they're ugly cabby's but much rarer than the BMW ones.

We have an '85 323i one with euro bumpers. Great fun to rock down the beach on a hot day. Sitting on the top of the back seat with your feet on the cushion, the roll bar makes a perfect place to rest your drink. :)

I'll see if I have a pic...

oh yes I do - not a good one - taken with my cell ph, but it'll do.
                      Attached Files

Comment

They were hideous in Europe when brand new. Nevermind a beat-to-shit American-bumpered version.

Comment

Originally posted by kencopperwheat
                          Looks like a piece of shit.
                          because its a baur
                          R.I.P 07/01/09 - 04/23/10 :(

Comment

Go knock on the door and see if they are willing to sell it. I need a vert for the summer and to sell my es M50.

Originally posted by DaveCN
                            Welcome.

Your car is a piece of shit.

Most of them here are, too.

Comment

Here is your perfect convertible:

Comment

Working...
                              X