Official R3VLimited T-Shirts - Get them while you can!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • AndrewBird
    replied
    I added the word BMW to the description and it now comes up under the search.

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Originally posted by nouseforaname
    hey andrew, just noticed that the r3v shirt doesn't come up when you search for 'bmw' on teespring's site. not sure if that's something that could be altered with included text, so it comes up along with some of the other cool bmw designs (http://teespring.com/E30gear2). not that it matters too much though, looks like the campaign easily hit the mark.
    It comes up when you search e30.

    Leave a comment:


  • nouseforaname
    replied
    hey andrew, just noticed that the r3v shirt doesn't come up when you search for 'bmw' on teespring's site. not sure if that's something that could be altered with included text, so it comes up along with some of the other cool bmw designs (http://teespring.com/E30gear2). not that it matters too much though, looks like the campaign easily hit the mark.

    Leave a comment:


  • nouseforaname
    replied
    ordered! great idea, andrew. thanks for getting this going

    Leave a comment:


  • MiniD
    replied
    Ordered!

    Leave a comment:


  • YosemiteSam
    replied
    Almost double the goal for sales in less than 24 hrs. I can't wait to see how many sell before the deadline.

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Originally posted by mrcheezle19
    I'm Down lol then I can resell it in the rare parts thread.
    PM'd

    Leave a comment:


  • AndrewBird
    replied
    I'm not personally making or shipping these, teespring is, so I can't number them. Sorry.

    Leave a comment:


  • mrcheezle19
    replied
    Originally posted by LJ851
    Andrew, i think the first 20 should be numbered collector editions.
    I'm Down lol then I can resell it in the rare parts thread.

    Leave a comment:


  • YosemiteSam
    replied
    Bought one. Pretty stoked.

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by LJ851
    Andrew, i think the first 20 should be numbered collector editions.
    This^ and I would LOVE to see some 3/4 sleeve jersey style shirts.

    Leave a comment:


  • LJ851
    replied
    Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver
    Also found out, the shirts are 100% cotton.


    :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    I hope in the fall. You make gray hoodies. I'll be the first to order.

    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    Thanks! Placed my order.

    Leave a comment:


  • AndrewBird
    replied
    Originally posted by agent
    It looks like the current choices are black, red and navy blue. Is that correct?
    Yes, that is correct.

    Also found out, the shirts are 100% cotton.

    Leave a comment:

Working...