Official R3VLimited T-Shirts - Get them while you can!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CurrusDei
    replied
    Ordered. Black and Red - just like my E30 :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Ordered.

    I wish I could get one in a cotton blend heather. Those are the best.

    Leave a comment:


  • LJ851
    replied
    Andrew, i think the first 20 should be numbered collector editions.

    Leave a comment:


  • md-va
    replied
    These look nice! Blue or Red. Tough decision. Might have to get both!

    Leave a comment:


  • Thizzelle
    replied
    Originally posted by mrcheezle19
    I can't decided large or extra large. ohh the decisions
    same with me. I have to go measure some shirts now :(

    Leave a comment:


  • JUNGLISTluder
    replied
    Ordered.

    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    It looks like the current choices are black, red and navy blue. Is that correct?

    Leave a comment:


  • AndrewBird
    replied
    Originally posted by Aleman
    Ordered one - I like simple shirts and this one if perfect. You might want to get the logo on some long sleeve shirts & offer them up for sale again in the fall.
    TeeSpring offers long sleeves along with other things like hoodies, so this will definitely happen at some point.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aleman
    replied
    Ordered one - I like simple shirts and this one is perfect. You might want to get the logo on some long sleeve shirts & offer them up for sale again in the fall.
    Last edited by Aleman; 08-23-2014, 07:17 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • AndrewBird
    replied
    20 have sold! That means these WILL get made.

    Leave a comment:


  • Flipp
    replied
    I think I just got #20! whoop whoop!

    Leave a comment:


  • 1987E30project
    replied
    Got one

    Leave a comment:


  • SmokeE30
    replied
    17/20 already, I'm in

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver
    Just realized that the sale will stay open until the 7 day period has ended. So while 20 shirts have to sell, more can sell after that.

    Thank you to all that have ordered already!
    I was wondering what would happen. If after 20 was hit the order would be made and it closes and we get our shirts or if it stayed open and went after 20. Now i know

    Leave a comment:


  • AndrewBird
    replied
    Just realized that the sale will stay open until the 7 day period has ended. So while 20 shirts have to sell, more can sell after that.

    Thank you to all that have ordered already!

    Leave a comment:

Working...