Whats the best picture uploader for R3V?
Collapse
X
-
This is what I do now, but I never thought of copying the location and pasting it into new tags.
Just a pain that there's no way to turn the extra junk off, when you have to carefully highlight the link and delete stuff for ~20 pictures.Leave a comment:
-
I use Imgur primarily. Photobucket went to shit a long time ago, I haven't even tried logging into mine in years. I tried using Flickr long ago and there was some limitation where it didn't suit me, but that may be changed now.Leave a comment:
-
One of the things I hate most about photobucket is their mobile handling. If you image search something and get a result on photobucket on your phone have fun with that. The mobile site is slow, ugly, and serves you a tiny picture. You have to navigate that horrible little piece of coding to get to a reasonably sized picture which you can save.Leave a comment:
-
i use imageshack when i want to post something from my cell phone or if i want to submit multiple images in a single post. if its just a quick(single) internet download, i just use the image loader on r3v. i will say though, that it fucking sucks big dirty dick if you want to use it for anything else.Leave a comment:
-
See here:
You can also simply manually edit the BBCode link flickr provides, leaving only what's between the IMG tags.Leave a comment:
-
Used to use photobucket, now use flickr because I got sick of photobucket.
I just find flickr slow and clunky to get links. Sometimes the site is down, and sometimes it fails to save or locks up if I end up trying to use their built in cropping tool.
The thing that annoys me the most (also ironically the least significant problem) is that it tries to link everything back to flickr with multiple [url ]'s and text, and there's no way to disable it.Leave a comment:
-
I forgot about this issue.The ads on Photobucket are getting ridiculous. In search of a new place here soon. Takes the site several minutes to 'settle' down just so I can click and view a single picture. Then I have to click through the damn pop ups that devour what little ram I have available :hitler:
It would take my computer forever just to load photobucket!
It was good while it lasted, but the time to change has arrived.Leave a comment:
-
-
Man, you guys are having a much different experience than I am with Photobucket. I don't really care one way or the other, but my uploads have always gone fine, the photos are chronological, the links always work, and I'm really far from running out of space. Also a simple adblocker removes any annoyance with ads. I honestly didn't know they had ads.Leave a comment:
-
The ads on Photobucket are getting ridiculous. In search of a new place here soon. Takes the site several minutes to 'settle' down just so I can click and view a single picture. Then I have to click through the damn pop ups that devour what little ram I have available :hitler:Leave a comment:
-
Photobucket used to be decent but that was a long time ago. Photobucket is shit now and I don't even have an account anymore. I used to use imageshack but they went pay-only and deleted all of the stuff that was previously hosted so I've been using imgur since. no real complaints about it.Leave a comment:
-
Yea I just uploaded a pic and its a small difference but I like that they let me pic what size the pic will be.
I ended up using a medium size. I will probably move over all of my pics from my current build thread.
Will it let me keep them in a choronological order, because that is the biggest annoying thing about photobucket. I upload it then I have to search page by page to find the pic I just uploadedLeave a comment:
-
I had the same weird problem. Got it working though.
Flickr isn't as direct as I would like (i.e. make sure you are in your photostream to get the sharable link) but the picture quality is awesome.Leave a comment:


Leave a comment: