• Time
  • Show
Clear All

32k for the Mustang GT.

That's a great deal.
    AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by rwh11385 View Post
      Maybe if hype declines and the dealer has a stripper model available... but I'd say a fair amount of these are gonna be out the door $40k to start out...
      Update: Of 124 Focus RSs for sale on Cars.com, 5 are priced at under $40k (9 do not have prices listed) and 18 are $50k or higher.

$1000+/mo payment for a Focus?

Comment

Update: Of 124 Focus RSs for sale on Cars.com, 5 are priced at under $40k (9 do not have prices listed) and 18 are $50k or higher.

Yep before Matt Farrah sold it to his friend he was paying $1000/mo for his LEASE.

Comment

Yea, I do like the Focus RS.

But just like I've told myself in the past with $30,000 Impreza and Lancers...

I'm not spending $50k on a Focus. Yes, I know its a car that really could have it's own new name, but I don't care. It's a $50,000 Focus.

Nope.

I thought the whole Hot Hatch idea was supposed to put performance into the hands of your every day average person. There's really no reason for that car to be over 30k.

Guess it's not much different than the dealership I worked at adding 50k to the top of their Ford GT.
          No E30 Club
          Originally posted by MrBurgundy
          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
            32k for the Mustang GT.

That's a great deal.
            Exactly.
            No E30 Club
            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Figured someone would've posted this by now:
              http://www.vorshlag.com/forums/showthread.php?p=58381

I know vorshlag/Terry is typically harsh with the reviews, but it seems like the RS isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Also unrelated, I want an evo 7/8...
              Originally posted by priapism
              My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
              Originally posted by shameson
              Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Finally got around to driving a focus RS, weird how it doesn't feel as fast as I thought it would. in fact the butt dyno feels no faster than my stage 2 ST.
                Makes me think I need RWD in my life..

Comment

^ odd you say that most love the Focus and this being the last year for them before Ford decides on next great product to come out of their SVO division that we will have to wait 3 years for is up in the air.

Mustang is losing it's 2.3L Ecoboost now that it's a great product wonder what is up the sleeves of Ford. The also killed off the 3.5L Ecoboost in favor of the newer and more powerful 3.3L Eco
                  https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                    ^ odd you say that most love the Focus..
                    The Fiesta forums I frequent are full of Focus ST trade ins for the Fiesta ST.

Comment

had a 2012 Focus for 3 years and sister had a Fiesta for 3 years, and if it werent for their interiors i'd think about going back to Ford. just not my style. my civic interior is much more palatable to me. just wish it wasnt quite as underpowered as the rest of the fun sedan/hatch categories
                      '87 Vert, Black, 5-sp
                      '15 Civic Si, White - Daily commuter
                      '15 MB C300 Sport, White/Cranberry - Wife's

Comment

Originally posted by GAbOS View Post
                        The Fiesta forums I frequent are full of Focus ST trade ins for the Fiesta ST.
                        ST ≠ RS though. Just saw an RS today, I really wish I could at least drive one. Conceptually, they seem just about perfect. Smaller, 4 passenger, 5 doors, decent fuel economy, and grin-inducingly quick.
                        Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Originally posted by ELVA164 View Post
                          ST ≠ RS though. Just saw an RS today, I really wish I could at least drive one. Conceptually, they seem just about perfect. Smaller, 4 passenger, 5 doors, decent fuel economy, and grin-inducingly quick.
                          I completely agree. There's a white and blue RS in my town now.

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post

I know vorshlag/Terry is typically harsh with the reviews, but it seems like the RS isn't all it's cracked up to be.

This needs to get spread around more. These cars are a lot of hype and not much more.

Comment

That's too bad, looks like they do need some help. Pretty crazy seeing the way the driveshaft pinches down. Wonder how spring rate and tire upgrades would help.
                              Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post

I am not a fan of the Focus RS, but this guy is cringe-worthy... Very proud of himself. I'm going to try to make it further through some of these posts later
                                - '88 m54 coupe

<3

Comment

Working...
                                X