Ebay warning! BMWRecyclers gets combative, threatens to try and get me fired

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by Wschnitz
    I do this all the time to you, the wrong address part...

    pls dont hate me bb
    I could never hate you. I dont even mind doing it for those I know.. But people Ive never dealt with try it and all they have to say is they never recd it and paypal sides with them even if I provide tracking

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by dannyg
    i just ordered 15 large sausage pies to blunts house.
    Figures. I knew you were fond of large sausage

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Originally posted by blunttech
    Wrong.. I deal with this on a daily basis. Customers constantly leave an incorrect shipping address in paypal or leave incorrect address in paypal but leave a side note to ship to "this address"
    If you ship to "this address" you arent protected under paypals rules. Or they call 2 hours after the order is placed and say "oops, I put the wrong address in. Sometimes I can correct it and sometimes I cant but its ALWAYS a hassle either way,.. The seller acted like an unprofessional dick however. . He could have handled it a lot better but I get his frustration
    I do this all the time to you, the wrong address part...

    pls dont hate me bb

    Leave a comment:


  • dannyg
    replied
    i just ordered 15 large sausage pies to blunts house.

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by DrJosh
    OP followed EBay's rules, I would have done the same. The whole situation would have been avoided had the seller done his job correctly in the first place.
    Wrong.. I deal with this on a daily basis. Customers constantly leave an incorrect shipping address in paypal or leave incorrect address in paypal but leave a side note to ship to "this address"
    If you ship to "this address" you arent protected under paypals rules. Or they call 2 hours after the order is placed and say "oops, I put the wrong address in. Sometimes I can correct it and sometimes I cant but its ALWAYS a hassle either way,.. The seller acted like an unprofessional dick however. . He could have handled it a lot better but I get his frustration

    Leave a comment:


  • DrJosh
    replied
    OP followed EBay's rules, I would have done the same. The whole situation would have been avoided had the seller done his job correctly in the first place.

    Leave a comment:


  • Shangsta
    replied
    Honestly I dont think the op was out of line. Everyone is talking about what a great reputation they had but the op went by the ebay book. Lets say someone at the address the grill went to toss the package in the trash and the op had closed the ebay claim then he would be shit out of luck. Maybe the seller would do something to make it right but at that point if the seller wanted to they could just forget about it because there is nothing holding them accountable. Everyone talked about what a reputable seller a certain interior trimmer that used to sell on here was but then shit started going south and it didnt matter that he had been reputable in the past. This was handled terribly by the seller

    Leave a comment:


  • Exodus_2pt0
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Burns

    ....ahhh Americans
    What the fuck does that have to do with anything.

    Leave a comment:


  • Das Delfin
    replied
    The thing is, you both could have handled his mistake more professionally. But if he actually ordered you those pizzas, you would have in writing his threat and intent to order pizzas and would then have an easy paypal dispute over not only the amount of your order, but also the amount of those pizzas. So to me it sounds like an empty threat, ridiculous as it may seem. That being said, if it were my company, I would have handled it differently, ie, completing the order as if it were any other, but refusing future business.

    I will add, that if I messed up shipping a customer's order, I wouldn't ask for feedback.

    Leave a comment:


  • Old city bimmer
    replied
    damn...this why I don't sell stuff on Ebay anymore. :down:

    Leave a comment:


  • rturbo 930
    replied
    Regardless of how OP handled it (you came off as a bit of a prick to be honest) there is absolutely NO excuse for how the seller handled it. Swearing, and threatening to have pizzas sent to your work? That's unbelievably unprofessional. Employee needs to be reprimanded or fired IMO.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vivek
    replied
    Op was a bit of an asshole but I see where he's coming from. Verify the part before closing the case makes sense to me, the shipping address issue is neither here nor there really, I'd say it's probably the seller's fault but a totally understandable mistake.

    With that said the names and threats were unnecessary from the seller just to close a complaint a few hours earlier, but OP should have just done it because it's not a big damn deal. 99.9% chance the part is waiting at that address, and if not, you can contact the seller further.

    Leave a comment:


  • King Mufasa
    replied
    Dickk
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • jalopi
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • validius
    replied
    Originally posted by UlrichFennec
    It was a shipping mistake. Yeah, 30 miles away for a part is a bit of a trek, but shit, I wouldn't complain. That'd just give me an excuse to say "road trip movie!" and drive to go get it.

    The seller tried to remedy the situation, he acknowledged his mistake. You got frustrated and pissed the seller off. I think he didn't handle the situation properly, but you instigated the seller. Both of you are in the wrong, you a bit moreso.
    It's 30 miles from work. 1 mile from home. I will be and always have been going there tonight no matter what. The seller is getting pissed about the difference between it being closed at noon versus 8 when i get home.

    Leave a comment:

Working...