Ebay warning! BMWRecyclers gets combative, threatens to try and get me fired

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • thesmokingtyre
    replied
    this was a waste of time.

    Leave a comment:


  • 15Michaeljoseph
    replied
    Hahaha if I was that trooper I'd probably laugh my ass off. I thought when he got out to pick up the paper he was going to hit the cop. I love this guy didn't even flinch. 'Bye.'

    --Mike

    Leave a comment:


  • jalopi
    replied
    WOW. if that happened today, that dude would be sooooo dead... and the media would portray the cop as being in the wrong

    Leave a comment:


  • goarmy
    replied
    This thread reminded me of this..

    Leave a comment:


  • rturbo 930
    replied
    Originally posted by jhaurimn
    If you don't want stuff shipped there, change your damn address in paypal for christ sakes.
    I believe he did, which is why the other half of the order made it to his house.

    Leave a comment:


  • jalopi
    replied
    can't remember if the last one was the "how do i make my exhaust rasp" guy or the "lets make a bad clone of the e28 rusty, only start with a clean car" guy

    Leave a comment:


  • LJ851
    replied
    Man. We sure are overdue for a good, old fashioned train wreck here on r3v.

    Leave a comment:


  • IronFreak
    replied
    Current world isn't doing much better....

    Leave a comment:


  • jalopi
    replied
    they made a video game predicting what me managing the world would be like. it did not end well

    Leave a comment:


  • IronFreak
    replied
    Jalopi for POTUS!

    Leave a comment:


  • jalopi
    replied
    Originally posted by jalopi
    being able to tell difficult people that it's your way or the highway is one of the most gratifying things ever
    !=

    Leave a comment:


  • jhaurimn
    replied
    Why is this still going. OP, you fucked up for getting angry that a seller shipped an item to the address YOU provided in your paypal. If you don't want stuff shipped there, change your damn address in paypal for christ sakes.

    Seller didnt handle it well, but I understand his frustration.

    And then this jalopi guy.....stop. What does any of this have to do with you?

    Just let it go.

    Leave a comment:


  • BobombETA
    replied
    Originally posted by validius
    That's ironic given that this is exactly what i did.

    Leave a comment:


  • validius
    replied
    Originally posted by jalopi
    being able to tell difficult people that it's your......way or the highway is one of the most gratifying things ever
    That's ironic given that this is exactly what i did.

    Leave a comment:


  • DrJosh
    replied
    How did the OP act like a brat? The order was shipped incomplete, the OP opened a claim and alerted the seller of the issue in a timely manner, OP waited to close the claim until he had a chance to verify the transaction had been completed.

    Looks like there was miscommunication when it came to the address and the OP didn't make a big stink about it, but it did delay him closing the case so it couldn't be as soon as the package was delivered.

    I am not picking sides, just going off of the information provided. It would be great if we had more screen shots or the other side of the story. But I don't see how some of you are coming to the conclusions that you have reached. It is also clear some here are nut swinging. Regardless, I won't buy from that eBay vendor until there is some sort of resulolution here either one way or the other. The EBay vendor is aware of this thread and chooses to not stand up for his reputation. I'll buy from one of the other hundreds of vendors when and if the time comes.

    Leave a comment:

Working...