No announcement yet.

$500 to the first person to tell me where I can find Speedracer_2002

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is sad to see. I've chatted with Don a bunch of times about 2002s as he had one and E30s. He had a boosted E30 that he sold a while back also. Sad to see. Everything your doing is correct tho Ryan.
    Neue Motorsports: http://www.neuemotorsports.com/

Instagram: https://instagram.com/neuemotorsports/

Comment

Originally posted by Dylanhat View Post
      This is sad to see. I've chatted with Don a bunch of times about 2002s as he had one and E30s. He had a boosted E30 that he sold a while back also. Sad to see. Everything your doing is correct tho Ryan.
      So he WAS a legitimate guy? I've never been so confused at someone's motives before.
      Hank Ahrens
      1984 Alpine Coupe
      1978 911sc

Comment

Soooo......who's getting the $500?
        1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Haven't been around for a while and this is what I come back to. Ryan you should call the cops. He's being sketchy as fuck and his paypal refunds are too. This is clearly not a 'misunderstanding' and if it is, he won't have to worry about the law.
          The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
          Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
          2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
          2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
            So he WAS a legitimate guy? I've never been so confused at someone's motives before.
            I want to think that he was trying to firesale parts to get something else and just got overwhelmed with the amounts of money sent and the requests made, and that he just didn't handle it very well.

The shit with sending out the same tracking to multiple people though, that is shady as fuck.

Hopefully this is a dumb kid that just got the shit scared out of him by the internet brigade. The fact that his dad was involved (and quickly) should impress on him the gravity of his actions, and how difficult it is to hide these days.

Side note: This thread should be stickied as a warning to scammers how quickly things can go south for them - especially dumb kids with all their shit plastered all over the internet.
            sigpic

4 doors.. so much room for activities!

IG @bluebombr

Transaction Feedback:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=323622

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
              Further evidence that as much as r3v fucks around, don't fuck with r3v.
              TRUUUUUUUU.

I agree with everyone though, refunds aren't enough. refunding the money isn't a consequence, this dickhead needs to learn what happens when you do something wrong.

also, when will people learn a genuine apology is best? trying to say it was for upgraded turbo parts? thats a joke.

a simple "I'm sorry. I have no excuses for what I did. It was piece of shit thing to do, and I'm refunding the money as I should" would've really taken some heat off of you dude.
              sigpic
              @joshua.j.rizo

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf
              Just remember next time you hear "late night when you need my love" I'm gonna be sitting somewhere way more bitchin' than you, driving or not.

BUY MY BUGATTI WHEELS:
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=377693

WRITEUP TO MY RHD SWAP:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371904

Comment

Originally posted by ncsubowen View Post
                side note: This thread should be stickied as a warning to scammers how quickly things can go south for them - especially dumb kids with all their shit plastered all over the internet.
                +1
                sigpic
                @joshua.j.rizo

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf
                Just remember next time you hear "late night when you need my love" I'm gonna be sitting somewhere way more bitchin' than you, driving or not.

BUY MY BUGATTI WHEELS:
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=377693

WRITEUP TO MY RHD SWAP:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371904

Comment

GJ R3v
                  this dude got caught and tries to say it was a misunderstanding.........my ass
                  Ur back pedaling and you better do it fast.
                  "I wanna see da boat movie"
                  "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Originally posted by McGyver View Post
                    you probably should have contacted the police as soon as you had his info. Late is better than never, and you may end up needing the report as proof of this situation. Besides, if it was just a misunderstanding, he won't be charged and will probably be motivated to be more transparent in the future. If he did try to scam you, he should have to deal with the full legal repercussions. (Try getting a decent job/apartment/anything as a felon)

Apparently it's just a misunderstanding and since he doesn't want to explain this "misunderstanding" he should probably explain it to the police

It kinda pisses me off that he doesn't even have a dignified response to any of this
                    What did he learn?

That If you steal from people it's all good as long as you pay them back down the line

You people that got scammed are way nicer people than me....I would of just called the cops and had a great day knowing justice was servied

Has the kid at least apologized to you guys personally because his post didn't seem very remorseful. More like it wasn't my fault all these people got scammed out of their money

Comment

Soooo.....any news or updates on this?

It just can't fizzle out...
                      Originally posted by flyboyx
                      i have watched my dog lick himself off a few times

Comment

Originally posted by 325ISNOOB View Post
                        man.. i knew i should of brought a bag of popcorn.
                        Should have brought
                        Originally posted by kronus
                        would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
                          Should have brought
                          I smiled so hard when I read this.
                          Originally posted by Andy.B
                          Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
                          1987 325iS m30b34 Muscle car (Engine electrical phase)
                          ~~~~~~~~~~
                          I was born on 3/25…
                          ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by ncsubowen View Post
                            Side note: This thread should be stickied as a warning to scammers how quickly things can go south for them - especially dumb kids with all their shit plastered all over the internet.
                            A new subforum dedicated to scammers being found out showing R3vs potential wrath against them.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
                              No idea if he was legit but chatted cars with him a few times. Especially sad to see him taking advantage of people on the FAQ as that place is gold.
                              Neue Motorsports: http://www.neuemotorsports.com/

Instagram: https://instagram.com/neuemotorsports/

Comment

Wow what the fuck, scammers and thieves can seriously rot in hell.
                                Good luck straightening this out man..

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

Working...
                                X