cheap:
s62 itb plate adapter for m60
equal length exhaust manifold for m60 in e30's
Looking for suggestions on custom parts to make and sell
Collapse
X
-
-
Make a m20 intake manifold to bolt a screw-type supercharger to the head.
Plus, leave space in the plenum to slide an air-water intercooler in there.Leave a comment:
-
I like this.that depends entirely on your manufacturing abilities.
one thing that almost existed once but then didn't is a piece that bolts to the bottom of an E12 or E28 strut to adapt it to E30 control arms and tie rods. that would simplify 5-lug and large brake conversions considerably, since E28 struts are relatively easy to come by.Leave a comment:
-
Thanks everyone! I'm digging a lot of these ideas. Of course, feel free to keep posting and I'm going to retire to my shop and start tinkering now...Leave a comment:
-
The kit has been out of production for many years and used the m62 sc, was designed for the later m42 in the e36 iirc. Gkd sports cars made a kit but I think it was only for rhd and uses the m90 charger for the m42 although I think it was for the late m42 or m44. So no kit specific to early m42 in e30 has been produced AFAIK.Leave a comment:
-
Downing atlanta already makes an m42 sc kit. Afak its been available for many years.Leave a comment:
-
Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
-
Wait... Instead of doing a 5 lug swap, what if someone just made 5 lug wheel bearings..?? 5x100?Leave a comment:
-
Some startecs/ mhw reps
working car phone
3 gauge pod as said before
louvers
r3vlimited valve cover?
cheap ITB's
24v head yess
universal bucket seat rails (not sure if possible lol)Leave a comment:
-
-
A sub $50 Jaffster shiftknob. I don't care if it is not delrin as long as it's weightedLeave a comment:

Leave a comment: