Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best money I have ever spent... got me a truck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw a S-10 Blazer run at one of my local 1/4 tracks a few years ago. Just a small block V8 crammed into it... ran 10s all night long! Sick potential... super sleeper!
    Claus Luthe is my hero.

Comment

My first truck was bought at the beginning of this year. 1984 Nissan King Cab FTW! Thing hauled a U-Haul full of shit from South Texas, probably weighed more than the truck, all the way to Baton Rouge, although I was running in 4th gear unless I was going down hill. But the wind was the worst, especially when it was strong, it would slow me down and send me to the side of the road. I love that thing, never even washed her to date.
      My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
      There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
        What's wrong with the E30 as a daily, Josh?
        It's not that it's no good for a daily, it's just that I get pretty dusty at work, it's very dirty inside a manufactured home plant. Even though I'm only walking through it, I still get really dirty, and I hate tracking all that into my car everyday. Plus, I don't like leaving it to sit and bake in the sun all day, in an uncovered parking lot, where there's tons of dust from the plant blowing around. I wash my car, and a day later, it's filthy again from being parked at work.

Plus, the winters around here are pretty nasty. We get large amounts of snow and ice throughout the winter, and the roads are plowed and sanded with red cinder gravel, all of which is murder on my car, considering it's lowered.

Comment

My friend just got rid of his beater s10. I tell you I've never seen a truck burn so much rubber and get driven so hard, with no maintenance, and live to tell about it.

Unless you count my dad's beater mazda truck. "Always broken but never breaks down"

Comment

Originally posted by 808BMW
            "Always broken but never breaks down"
            Perfect...

Comment

It may not be pretty but at least it's a Chevy.

Comment

I am currently looking for a 2dr 2 wheel dirve blazer.

Its hard.

Have fun with the s-10, throw a 350 in it.

Sold it.

Comment

being brought up in a chevy only family. Ive toyed with the idea of getting an s-10 and dropping a small block in it. For those speedy engine reteivals.
                  I hate cramming parts in my 318
                  sigpic

Comment

welcome to the world of having something to throw all them E30 parts in! unfortunately, I painted my truck, and am now to afraid to put anything in it. But dave, EURO3 has THE S10! maybe we will do a photoshoot of it! long bed S10 FTW- can haul a couple motors with transmissions at 1 time!

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed
                      It's not that it's no good for a daily, it's just that I get pretty dusty at work, it's very dirty inside a manufactured home plant. Even though I'm only walking through it, I still get really dirty, and I hate tracking all that into my car everyday. Plus, I don't like leaving it to sit and bake in the sun all day, in an uncovered parking lot, where there's tons of dust from the plant blowing around. I wash my car, and a day later, it's filthy again from being parked at work.

Plus, the winters around here are pretty nasty. We get large amounts of snow and ice throughout the winter, and the roads are plowed and sanded with red cinder gravel, all of which is murder on my car, considering it's lowered.
                      get a toyota truck for a beater, you can't fucking kill those things.

Comment

s10s are good fun
                        : : 1984 318i : : PNW E30 Crew : : Sold!!
                        Now becoming the R3vlimited Pro3 car
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=93780

Comment

Working...
                        X