No announcement yet.

Do we have an MTech 1 Thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With that being said; I find it safe to assume that anyone who has ordered this will most likely not see it until their retirement if anything. :-)

wow that sucks
    sigpic
    323i MTEC1
    Z3 coupe
    E60 M5

Comment

Originally posted by Ceeker View Post
      FYI update on the Euro front valance part number 41 33 1 933 772

I called my buddy at BMW dealer who looked into the confusion regarding the right part number label on the wrong part. He couldn't answer as to why they were sending the NA version part with the euro sticker.

what he did tell me, is that 5 back order requests are in for the 772 and the part is NOT listed as NLA.
      I also was told that the part was not NLA so I placed an order for one back in April/May. My friend at BMW hasn't heard anything as well. He was going to follow-up with their order processing place back east, tho.

I'm in no rush yet as I'm in the middle of an engine re-build but I may end up getting one of those aftermarket ones from Euro. I think Bradinc used one of those on his car.

Comment

I wonder how many orders it would take for BMW to make a run. Maybe we could spread the word to try and get more people to place orders?
        My Feedback

Comment

Most all of the euro parts are reported as NLA unless you have given them a euro vin.

I'd be very careful ordering a 772. If Blunt can't get it nobody can. Ditto Levent.
          I BUY/SELL REFURBISHED CM5907s & CM5908s

HOWTOs:
          DB vert plastic bumpers
          OEM Keys
          MTech1 docs

88 ix Lach/Card
          91 ic Calypso 3.1
          86 Cosmo 2.7

OEM+ or bust!

reelizmpro: I will always be an e30 guy.. I still do all of my own labor
          TrentW: There's just something so right about a well-built M20 in an E30
          e30m3s54turbo: I save my money for tuner parts.

Comment

Took it out yesterday so I can work on the M5. I can't wait till I finish it
            sigpic
            323i MTEC1
            Z3 coupe
            E60 M5

Comment

I was sad to have to sell that Mtech 1 kit because it was in such good condition, but I'm glad it's looking good on your car, Old city bimmer.
              My Feedback

Comment

Yep- I gave it the spa treatment and finally installing it. [emoji41][emoji41]
                sigpic
                323i MTEC1
                Z3 coupe
                E60 M5

Comment

Looks fantastic bud!

Mr. Wolfe
                  sigpic

Comment

look what i found
                    Originally posted by ZinnoBerrotEta View Post
                    Here you go, evobmwm3

I am aware that these cars are some of the current members rides, and I'd be more than happy to remove them if you don't like me posting them. I am very inspired by the m tech 1. I hope to build one some time in the near future.
                    I BUY/SELL REFURBISHED CM5907s & CM5908s

HOWTOs:
                    DB vert plastic bumpers
                    OEM Keys
                    MTech1 docs

88 ix Lach/Card
                    91 ic Calypso 3.1
                    86 Cosmo 2.7

OEM+ or bust!

reelizmpro: I will always be an e30 guy.. I still do all of my own labor
                    TrentW: There's just something so right about a well-built M20 in an E30
                    e30m3s54turbo: I save my money for tuner parts.

Comment

Do we have an MTech 1 Thread?

Beautiful pics. I never get tired of looking at a Mtec 1. I just recently started a FB page for Mtec cars. For any of you that are on FB. Figure we can gather all that have Mtec's in the US.
                      BMW E30 M-Technic

And no guys...,my car is not done yet but I have these beautiful things to add to the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Last edited by Old city bimmer; 10-28-2016, 04:02 PM.
                      sigpic
                      323i MTEC1
                      Z3 coupe
                      E60 M5

Comment

major progress on mine! it's on the ground. (the nose is that high up because there's no engine)

project thread is here
                        cars beep boop

Comment

Looks great. Well done

sigpic
                          323i MTEC1
                          Z3 coupe
                          E60 M5

Comment

For those who have installed the side skirts....did you guys drill holes in the rockers along the side of the car like you're supposed to or just used adhesive or double sided tape?

Edit: Looks like everything has been covered. Wish I would have read the entire thread earlier. The cars are looking fantastic.
                            Last edited by reelizmpro; 10-29-2016, 04:07 AM.
                            "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                            88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                            89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                            91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Picture I took this morning since I had to move it to help a friend today.

sigpic
                              323i MTEC1
                              Z3 coupe
                              E60 M5

Comment

Oh hell yeah! Some beautiful pics lately! Let's keep them going. I can't wait to start contributing more to this thread. I have been getting parts in, but not MTech related.

Mr. Wolfe
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X