No announcement yet.

300HP E30 Build-Help needed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd m20b20 turbo if you want to stay with a bmw engine. Otherwise why not RB20DET? Swap it in, up the boost, done.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

All these people suggesting SR20's have never tried maintaining SR20s.
      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

Comment

M20B20, M42 or M50B20 will make 300hp pretty easy. But as many said, the blocks looks the same so you can just change the engine after registration and they won't notice at the next inspection. Or how it works in your country.
        E30 325ix M50 turbo 7 spd DCT 4wd 840awhp @ 31 psi.
        E30 M50 6 spd 764whp @ 24psi.
        E30 M20 6 spd 675whp.

Comment

Originally posted by Nisse Järnet View Post
          M20B20, M42 or M50B20 will make 300hp pretty easy. But as many said, the blocks looks the same so you can just change the engine after registration and they won't notice at the next inspection. Or how it works in your country.
          I'm starting to ask myself,is this really the right car for me?

Comment

I don't see why not. Based on what you've told us in this thread, it really shouldn't be hard to get something past the officials. Unless you have a problem with deceiving them (if there's much chance you'll get caught, but it doesn't sound like it), I say just do what you want, and tell them that it's just a 2L.

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
              I don't see why not. Based on what you've told us in this thread, it really shouldn't be hard to get something past the officials. Unless you have a problem with deceiving them (if there's much chance you'll get caught, but it doesn't sound like it), I say just do what you want, and tell them that it's just a 2L.
              I don't know man.MX-5's look funny,an S2000 maybe,or a Golf GTI? Though i'd have to import those which wouldn't be the easiest job in the world,but still possible.

Comment

Working...
              X