300HP E30 Build-Help needed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BMW012 View Post
    I'm not sure about that.I can tell you something for sure though.I live in Serbia.It's a country where very little people do their jobs properly,and everyone just wants to scam you.This is because Serbia is economically pretty weak.Point of the story is,they will probablly just take a look at it and let it go,cause they don't care.I'm just wondering,how safe is boring gonna be?
    Also i will need custom pistons even if i don't stroke it.So does it pay off?
    Sounds like you could just tell them it's a 2L and they wouldn't bother checking otherwise. If that's the case, I'd just swap in a 24v with a turbo and call it a day.

Comment

Really sounds like you need an sr20.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
      = Heidi 1988 325 -> 335i. 7200rpm built M30

Comment

Actually, if we're going the route of 4 bangers, I'd rather an F20C or a K20.

Comment

BMW012 send me the 15000 euros and your car along with extra to pay for return shipping. My name is Eric, I live in Nigeria.

Originally posted by blunttech
          Dude this is r3v. 20 bucks gets you a used timing belt or a low mileage head gasket

Comment

Originally posted by mrcheezle19 View Post
            BMW012 send me the 15000 euros and your car along with extra to pay for return shipping. My name is Eric, I live in Nigeria.
            Friend, that 's my place and name as well friend.

I just need someone to send 15000,00 so I can pay customs duties and get my prototype electric turbocharged 100MPG supercar out of government impound after they imported it when they tested the car for emissions and got it to make 1900,99 power. if you Can help me I can put your name on the title when I have your identification numbers and bank account ifrormations.

PleasE help. and have blessed day my only true friend/

Royal crown Prince Eric Shamus Toolabusta, Lagos, Nigeria

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
              So you have 15k euro in a country that has no money and a team of cousins that are mechanics who will do the work for cheap and the inspectors don't care.

Why don't you swap in an s54 and pay off the inspector?

I don't know the m50b20, but I'm sure rturbo suggested it because it's probably the same block as the m50b28, so boring it out to 3 liters would be fine. And the real answer is, ask your cousins what engines they have the most experience with.

Another answer is, 15k euro is a lot of money. You could just buy a crazy built turbo e30 from the Scandinavians and be done with it.
              Importing that would be a nightmare.And about the S54....That motor is expensive to maintain,and i'd need like 5K just for a long block....

Comment

Why aren't we talking M42 turbo at all?
                Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

How much more expensive are the taxes for a 2.5l compared to a 2.0l?

Comment

Originally posted by mrcheezle19 View Post
                    Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                    Friend, that 's my place and name as well friend.

I just need someone to send 15000,00 so I can pay customs duties and get my prototype electric turbocharged 100MPG supercar out of government impound after they imported it when they tested the car for emissions and got it to make 1900,99 power. if you Can help me I can put your name on the title when I have your identification numbers and bank account ifrormations.

PleasE help. and have blessed day my only true friend/

Royal crown Prince Eric Shamus Toolabusta, Lagos, Nigeria
                    C6Z
                    S2K
                    VeloN

Comment

lol this thread.
                      sigpic
                      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

You're in Europe and you want to build a 2L 300whp E30?
                        M20B20 turbo. All of this swap talk is just extra expense for no good reason when you can find a car that already has an engine that can take it or easily be built to take it.
                        /thread
                        Last edited by varg; 03-23-2016, 07:56 AM.

IG @turbovarg
                        '91 318is, M20 turbo
                        [CoTM: 4-18]
                        '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
                        - updated 3-17

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewBird View Post
                          How much more expensive are the taxes for a 2.5l compared to a 2.0l?
                          About double.And let's say you want a 4 liter engine;you'll be paying about 2.5k euros for tax every year.For a 2.5l it's around 600-700 euros,which is still too much.

Comment

check out E30zone.net

Bunch of euro guys, they will have a better hand on the small displacement engines.
                            Drive it hard. Maintain it well.

Convertible Technical & Discussion
                            A Topless Memorandum

Comment

-15k budget on a 25+ year old car.
                              -Doesn't want to pay extra tax for 2.0+ liter engine

I don't know man. I think you should consult a financial adviser if this is how you want to spend 15k that's sitting there on an e30.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                                -15k budget on a 25+ year old car.
                                -Doesn't want to pay extra tax for 2.0+ liter engine

I don't know man. I think you should consult a financial adviser if this is how you want to spend 15k that's sitting there on an e30.
                                Regiatration and insurance for a 2 liter is 300 Euros.Now the same thing for a 2.5 liter can go as far as 800 Euros.I ain't gonna pay 800 euros every year for that bullshit.

Comment

Working...
                                X