Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

things seem to be more or less on the ball. we'll see.

I don't really anticipate the reserve being met, but only time will tell.

Wont lose sleep over it either way -- my red M was my first and only, black car got way too much $$ sunk too quickly and became too nice to enjoy every day.
    1991 E30 M3 Brilliant/black - S54B32/5M
    1990 E30 318iT RHD Lagunagrun/tan - S52B32Turbo/5M
    2011 E82 1M VO/blk/6M
    1991 E31 850i red/grey/6M
    1997 F355 spider red/tan/6M

Comment

Originally posted by 2.5-12 View Post
      black car got way too much $$ sunk too quickly and became too nice to enjoy every day.
      It's event horizon when the project gets worth too much to risk it in traffic. My buddy and I have a number of cars that are at that point right now.. You want to enjoy it, but there is too much stoopid on the roads at any given time.
      1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
      2016 Ford Flex
      2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
        It's event horizon when the project gets worth too much to risk it in traffic. My buddy and I have a number of cars that are at that point right now.. You want to enjoy it, but there is too much stoopid on the roads at any given time.
        It's been a constant in my mind ever since I was hit in the henna car. Just last month I did some minor paintwork to the e46m daily driver, and I felt like I was an idiot magnet. It seemed like everyone on the road was intentionally trying to steer into me I need a dashcam and xanax.

I know I'm going to be even more paranoid after I paint my vert.
        '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post

Yep my project has gotten that way. If i drive it. Its on back roads with minimal traffic

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
          1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
          Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
          Mtech 2 turbo restoration
          Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

We have a 4 door iX up now and the 325is is over $10k and closes on monday
            Simon
            Current Cars:
            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Mmmmtech2

Bid for the chance to own a 1988 BMW 325i M-Tech II at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #5,905.
              Simon
              Current Cars:

Comment

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
                It's been a constant in my mind ever since I was hit in the henna car. Just last month I did some minor paintwork to the e46m daily driver, and I felt like I was an idiot magnet. It seemed like everyone on the road was intentionally trying to steer into me I need a dashcam and xanax.

I know I'm going to be even more paranoid after I paint my vert.
                If it makes you feel better about the situation,even worse than a just painted car ,is an original paint car with no touch ups...

Comment

Some big money will be spent today on E30s. Two great cars are closing today.

Whats more likely to happen?

325iS hitting 20k or S54 M3 hitting 40k?
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:

Comment

I sure hope the 325is jumps up, otherwise, it's a shame. Beautiful car.

Comment

Bring a Trailer Auctions, E30 edition

Originally posted by Javier h
                      I guessed $41k on the M3, then read about the deer accident and then saw this duct tape ridden image
                      I get where the seller is coming from in regards to the seat. Its a slippery slope in trying to find a way to "fix" that

Edit: really shocked that neither sold today...
                      Last edited by 2mAn; 09-11-2017, 12:57 PM.
                      Simon
                      Current Cars:

Comment

That's good money for both of those cars. $35.5 was a little short for the M3 but wasn't too far reserve I bet.
                        "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                        88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                        89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                        91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Maybe the e30 and e30 m3 bubble has burst and prices are on the decline?
                          If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                            Not a chance

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
                              That's good money for both of those cars. $35.5 was a little short for the M3 but wasn't too far reserve I bet.
                              Yea, seller hinted that 35 wasnt enough, but was close. Im shocked it didnt get more traction at the end

The 325iS I figured would hit a $15k, Im guessing the reserve was right around that as well
                              Simon
                              Current Cars:

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                                I do think they have leveled off a bit. we aren't seeing the stratospheric increases of 3 or 4 years ago....
                                sigpic
                                Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                                92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                                88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                                88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                                87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                                12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Working...
                                X