What are you other rides?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AWDBOB View Post
    You gents have some impressive daily drivers.

I tried to compromise and get a 'reliable' and 'practical' car that has ended in driveway stains and lesbian commentary. I'm buying a cheap '98 328i to daily while I put a rock on the gas and point the Subaru towards a cliff.

Don't knock the Subbies!

Our family hauler on a trip to Utah:

Subaru Forrester - Zion by JMG, on Flickr

My daily:

F80 M3 - Los Angeles by JMG, on Flickr

I don't have an E30, I'm still waiting for a good one to show up that I can snatch!
    F80 ///M3 CS
    i3 REx LCI
    Previous: F80 M3 • I01 i3 REx • F30 340i M Sport ZTR • F30 328i Sport • Audi B7 S4 25Quattro #33 of 250

Comment

Some real nice cars in here.

Our two dailies.

IS200. 1JZ-GTE swapped. My partner's car to haul the baby around.
      E36 328i M sport is my daily. Basic mods. M50 manifold, Fortune Auto 500 coils.

My hoon machine. VU SS ute. LS1,T56, 4.11 full spooled BW M80 diff.

Comment

'06 325xi/6mt
        Build Threads:
        Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Originally posted by stonea View Post
          If I could only have one car this is the car I'd probably get. Its the ultimate "do everything" car.
          They are pretty great for the money. I've only had this one for a year or so, previously I had a black '00 that I bought for $8750. It needed most of the normal e39 stuff repaired, but was on it's way to being a nice car until I was rear-ended and the car was totaled. State Farm gave me a nice chunk of change for it that bought me this low mileage example. Can't really beat one of these in the sub-$18k range, DIY owners only though unless you've got a ton of spare $$$$

I have been working to slim down my driveway to only 2 cars between me and my gf and I think the x5/m5 combo is going to work out. M5 is a fun/reliable/comfortable DD for me and the X5 can tow racecar/trailer and be the other DD.
          - '88 m54 coupe

<3

Comment

12' 328i Sportline

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

^ For a kid who was to broke to fix your e30 just a couple of months you sure are doing well for yourself now.
              My Garage
              2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
              1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
              1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
              Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

'68 912 & '72 2002

[ATTACH]114470[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]114471[/ATTACH]

Comment

^more pics of these two please!!
                  1990 325i
                  2004 330i Individual 6-speed
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stonea View Post
                    ^ For a kid who was to broke to fix your e30 just a couple of months you sure are doing well for yourself now.

I'll make a thread about it sometime, definitely took a loan to buy the F30 while the e30 was being fixed. Definitely the worst choice I've made up to this point. The F30 worked for about 3 weeks now I owe 14,000 and have a car that needs about 5k to be fixed. Pretty cool! (let's not thread-jack this)

Comment

Originally posted by J Mid View Post
                      I'll make a thread about it sometime, definitely took a loan to buy the F30 while the e30 was being fixed. Definitely the worst choice I've made up to this point. The F30 worked for about 3 weeks now I owe 14,000 and have a car that needs about 5k to be fixed. Pretty cool! (let's not thread-jack this)

Comment

Six speed 3.0 X3. Was my fathers, needs some work, but he just picked up an early model vert for the summer.

Comment

:d
                          Attached Files

Comment

I see a few Subarus in here, great choices.

My e30 is my daily drive, but the wifes car, which does most of the family driving is a 2011 forester, just a boring non-turbo one. But a nice car to drive thats for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by dnguyen1963 View Post
                              [ATTACH]114449[/ATTACH]

My E30 is a daily throughout the year. The only time I don't drive it is when the temp drops below 10F. My Avalon (not my pic, but identical to my car) is my long distance cruiser and deep winter reprieve.
                              That's my dream commuter

If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by J Mid View Post

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Working...
                                X