Official 2018 Secret Santa Sign-Up

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ST1G
    replied
    Originally posted by D.Martijn
    Is it also possible to participate if you don't live inside of the US?
    As shipping isn't always cheap..
    Shoot me your info, I have a match for you in Europe for sure.

    Originally posted by Powling
    Right here...

    I'm in this year too!
    You'll need to inbox me, I haven't gotten anything from you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Powling
    replied
    Originally posted by cheffy30
    powling where are you...

    Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
    Right here...

    I'm in this year too!

    Leave a comment:


  • cheffy30
    replied
    Originally posted by MR E30 325is
    We had Canadian participants last year, get in here!
    powling where are you...

    Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • Stanley Rockafella
    replied
    Originally posted by MR E30 325is
    We had Canadian participants last year, get in here!
    Hot damn! thanks for the info!
    :D

    Leave a comment:


  • MR E30 325is
    replied
    Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella
    Is this still only for the 'merican's on the board?
    We had Canadian participants last year, get in here!

    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    In.

    Leave a comment:


  • Stanley Rockafella
    replied
    Is this still only for the 'merican's on the board?

    Leave a comment:


  • D.Martijn
    replied
    Is it also possible to participate if you don't live inside of the US?
    As shipping isn't always cheap..

    Leave a comment:


  • wworm
    replied
    holy crap its already that time again-I'm in

    Leave a comment:


  • Jokester
    replied
    Sign me up!

    Leave a comment:


  • Staszek
    replied
    In

    Leave a comment:


  • ArtFoodBMW
    replied
    ST1G, you're still on here?

    I'm in

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Originally posted by MR E30 325is
    I ran this last year. I can forward you an excel document with who had who last year, and who didn't deliver a gift.
    Yeah, it would be cool to see who didn't participate. I already have an excel doc going. Thanks mate!

    Leave a comment:


  • MR E30 325is
    replied
    In!

    I ran this last year. I can forward you an excel document with who had who last year, and who didn't deliver a gift.
    Last edited by MR E30 325is; 11-05-2018, 11:24 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    R3v Secret Santa Participants

    1. ST1G
    2. acolella76
    3. cheffy30
    4. Austin!
    5. Metallated
    6. MR E30 325is
    7. Staszek
    8. ArtFoodBMW
    9. sampayne
    10. McGyver
    11. agent
    12. wworm
    13. brianao34
    14. PMPowling
    15. Stanley Rockafella
    16. Reichart12
    17. CHANTARS
    18. Jokester
    19. D.Martijn
    20. steel330i
    21. iso_hi
    22. Matt-B
    23. ThatOneEuroE30
    24. DealinDave@Blunttech.com
    25. Sh3rpak!ng
    26. F34R
    27. VitalkaE30
    28. semaj4712
    29. VBe30
    30. Danny
    Last edited by ST1G; 11-25-2018, 07:43 PM.

    Leave a comment:

Working...