Official 2018 Secret Santa Sign-Up

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by DealinDave@Blunttech.com
    That is rad. So is that sexy key chain.


    Key chain is very sexy. You guys did a killer job on them.

    Leave a comment:


  • MR E30 325is
    replied
    Gifts ordered for my special someone.

    Leave a comment:


  • DealinDave@Blunttech.com
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30
    I already got mine today in the mail. My SS moves quick. Got a cool little plaque about the 2002.
    That is rad. So is that sexy key chain.

    Leave a comment:


  • MR E30 325is
    replied
    Damn!

    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    Cool!

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    I already got mine today in the mail. My SS moves quick. Got a cool little plaque about the 2002.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mike36
    replied
    I'm in

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Originally posted by kickinindian
    aww damn just missed! if you need a fill in PM me!

    You did just miss it. I'll let you know. PM me your info just in case we get another straggler.

    Leave a comment:


  • wworm
    replied
    woo!

    Leave a comment:


  • kickinindian
    replied
    aww damn just missed! if you need a fill in PM me!

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    I sent out all the matches tonight. If I missed you or something seams awry please send me a PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    Pming now. Hope I ain’t too late.
    You're in!



    Thanks for all the sign ups! I was held up today so I won't get the names out today. They should be sent to you all tomorrow.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Pming now. Hope I ain’t too late.

    Leave a comment:


  • VBe30
    replied
    In! - pm’d you the info. Thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • VitalkaE30
    replied
    In. PMing you the info

    Leave a comment:

Working...