Official 2018 Secret Santa Sign-Up

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • semaj4712
    replied
    Im in!

    Leave a comment:


  • DealinDave@Blunttech.com
    replied
    Count me in

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Add me to the list

    Leave a comment:


  • Matt-B
    replied
    Originally posted by Powling
    Right here...

    I'm in this year too!
    shout out to this guy, im still using the gifts he sent me...


    he sends amazing shit

    Leave a comment:


  • Matt-B
    replied
    in please, info shot

    Leave a comment:


  • Mike36
    replied
    I'm in.

    Leave a comment:


  • Stanley Rockafella
    replied
    lol
    never thought of that

    Leave a comment:


  • roguetoaster
    replied
    Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella
    wait, why am I on the list twice...
    damn, this is gonna get pricey!
    Or cheap, No. 10 could always draw No. 15.

    Leave a comment:


  • Stanley Rockafella
    replied
    wait, why am I on the list twice...
    damn, this is gonna get pricey!

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Originally posted by steel330i
    I'm in this year...not deploying or anything!!!
    Awesome! Shoot me that PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • steel330i
    replied
    I'm in this year...not deploying or anything!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • D.Martijn
    replied
    Pm sent!

    Leave a comment:


  • CHANTARS
    replied
    I'm in!

    Leave a comment:


  • Reichart12
    replied
    Totes in

    Leave a comment:


  • Dj Buttchug
    replied
    buttchugs is in.

    Leave a comment:

Working...