Official 2018 Secret Santa Sign-Up

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Staszek
    replied
    My person should have both of theirs now.

    Leave a comment:


  • Reichart12
    replied
    I was told the gift for me arrived but I haven't arrived home yet. Will update once I finally open it, might wait for the 25th.


    Also, sent my gift out this past Friday so it should arrive soon.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mike36
    replied
    Sending mine today!

    Leave a comment:


  • CHANTARS
    replied
    Gift 2 of 2 sent!

    Leave a comment:


  • Matt-B
    replied
    Sending mine today !

    Leave a comment:


  • Matt-B
    replied
    Sending mine tomorrow

    Man I hope he likes it

    Leave a comment:


  • Stanley Rockafella
    replied
    hoping to send mine tomorrow.

    Leave a comment:


  • VBe30
    replied
    Shipped mine out today!

    Leave a comment:


  • CHANTARS
    replied
    Gift 1 out of 2 has shipped!

    Leave a comment:


  • acolella76
    replied
    Mine is showing as delivered, hope they like it!

    Leave a comment:


  • Staszek
    replied
    My person should have both of theirs now.

    Leave a comment:


  • MR E30 325is
    replied
    Originally posted by ST1G
    I got an awesome gift! I've never seen a shackle like this. I'm excited to try it out. The p-mag will be very useful, although I'm not sure I'll get 18,000,000 rounds through it.

    Thanks Mike!

    You're welcome!

    Soft shackles are the new thang nowadays for offroading and recovery. All the hip overlanding kids are using them. I bought some for myself when ordering yours.

    If they break, they don't explode. Hoping to keep you and others safe. Had to jump on the t4r forum you're on, chase down your username, register, and sneak through your build thread to see if it would be a good gift or not.

    Not sure where the 18,000,000 rounds per second came from, to be honest. Wanted to share the capacity of the shackle with you, and was working on a rhyme scheme. Sorta failed a bit. Oh wells.

    I get back into town tomorrow, hoping my gift has arrived, though I'll stash mine under the tree until xmas day.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jokester
    replied
    Shipping mine out Friday!

    Leave a comment:


  • wworm
    replied
    my person should be getting their gift on monday

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Originally posted by roguetoaster
    That is a super weird keyboard, and note that the note noted that the PMag is good for eighteen million rounds per second.
    I'm really unsure if I'll get 1 seconds worth of rounds through it.

    Its a mechanical keyboard with Miami vice key caps.

    Leave a comment:

Working...