No announcement yet.

Official 2018 Secret Santa Sign-Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My person should have both of theirs now.
    Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Mine is shipped out express tomorrow - was suppose to be shipped last week but one item was delayed in shipping, but it will be there before end of the week!
      Steve • Toronto
      1991 318is • Brillantrot
      Build Thread

Comment

My person should have gotten theirs yesterday

I’m assuming this is a r3v gift? Love em! Dog approves even though she was hoping the package was full of treats. Thanks whoever this was!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

Nice!
          Originally posted by kronus
          would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

My Person has received The first half.

Got mine. Giving it a listen now! Thanks to whoever sent this, this is fantastic!

EDIT: I failed at attaching a photo from mobile. It’s a punk rock album on Vinyl by Oxymoron

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSecretSam View Post
              My Person has received The first half.

Got mine. Giving it a listen now! Thanks to whoever sent this, this is fantastic!

EDIT: I failed at attaching a photo from mobile. It’s a punk rock album on Vinyl by Oxymoron
              WOO! I gotta say, I don't listen to a whole lot of punk, but I listened to this album and a few others that I saw in vinyl form on ebay and this was def my favorite. Plus its "beer colored"
              Last edited by wworm; 12-18-2018, 07:41 AM.
              1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

Originally posted by wworm View Post
                My person should have gotten theirs yesterday

I’m assuming this is a r3v gift? Love em! Dog approves even though she was hoping the package was full of treats. Thanks whoever this was!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Yo your dog looks super awesome.
                Steve • Toronto
                1991 318is • Brillantrot
                Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by wworm View Post
                  WOO! I gotta say, I don't listen to a whole lot of punk, but I listened to this album and a few others that I saw in vinyl form on ebay and this was def my favorite. Plus its "beer colored"
                  Gotta say the “beer color” was pretty great! Really enjoying this album too, some great German Punk, I’ve been jamming to it while working on stuff for the car.

Comment

Awesome gift thank you!! So two things, first you can never have too many Tshirts, I dont care what my wife says!

Second, I never drank coffee up until 2 months ago when I decided to kick the soda habit and needed a caffeine replacement, so perfect timing.

Lastly, those keychains rock and will look perfect with my project once its done! Thank you whoever you are!

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
                      You're welcome!... Had to jump on the t4r forum you're on, chase down your username, register, and sneak through your build thread to see if it would be a good gift or not.
                      My favorite thing about the Secret Santa is the stalking that goes on to get the best gift.

well done Sir
                      Simon
                      Current Cars:
                      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by Staszek View Post
                        Awesome gift thank you!! So two things, first you can never have too many Tshirts, I dont care what my wife says!

Second, I never drank coffee up until 2 months ago when I decided to kick the soda habit and needed a caffeine replacement, so perfect timing.

Lastly, those keychains rock and will look perfect with my project once its done! Thank you whoever you are!
                        Glad you like it Stan! I was hoping you were a fan of the classics. Let me know if there are any sizing issues with the shirt or anything. I was going to include a gift receipt along with a note, but it's still sitting here on my desk lol.

Thank you to my own personal Santa as well! This will be replacing my current CA-approved limited capacity mug that I currently use at the bunker
                        Follow us on Facebook and Instagram

On qualified parts... email me at dealindave@blunttech.com

Comment

Originally posted by DealinDave@Blunttech.com View Post
                          Glad you like it Stan! I was hoping you were a fan of the classics. Let me know if there are any sizing issues with the shirt or anything. I was going to include a gift receipt along with a note, but it's still sitting here on my desk lol.
                          You got it Dave! I love the classics, actually looking to build a 3.0cs next! Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by DealinDave@Blunttech.com View Post

Thank you to my own personal Santa as well! This will be replacing my current CA-approved limited capacity mug that I currently use at the bunker

You're welcome Dave! :mrgreen:

There's another package on the way. I was going to send everything to you together but there was a snafu with the mug shipping (which wasn't my fault!) so it ended up having to come to you directly.
                            Last edited by agent; 12-19-2018, 09:12 PM. Reason: typo
                            Originally posted by kronus
                            would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by Powling View Post
                              Yo your dog looks super awesome.
                              its that fresh hair cut!

Originally posted by SuperSecretSam View Post
                              Gotta say the “beer color” was pretty great! Really enjoying this album too, some great German Punk, I’ve been jamming to it while working on stuff for the car.
                              glad to hear it man!
                              1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

Bad ass! A pair of Euro Grills and some trim paint! Thank you very much whoever sent this! I will clean these up and install them as soon as the weather clears up

-Alex

Comment

Working...
                                X