The HOTTEST 190E I've ever seen.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MIZTERIO
    replied
    Originally posted by ping65810
    In my area they are called Puerto Rican mobiles, some will say Spic mobile, which actually isnt very correct, since there are hardly any Mexicans in my area. Other hispanics, yes, but no Mexicans LOL.
    ohhh shitttttttttttttttttt

    Leave a comment:


  • ping65810
    replied
    In my area they are called Puerto Rican mobiles, some will say Spic mobile, which actually isnt very correct, since there are hardly any Mexicans in my area. Other hispanics, yes, but no Mexicans LOL.

    Leave a comment:


  • MIZTERIO
    replied
    me no mexican ok?? :pimp:


    am with josh.. those benz are hotttttttttttttttttttttt

    Leave a comment:


  • Digitalwave
    replied
    Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z
    wel... when someone calls a style "mexican" then its implying so. IMO. I thought we let this topic go. but its cool. Lets move on.


    Mariano
    You sure get worked up a lot for a guy that loves to get other people worked up a lot.

    Leave a comment:


  • FJ40
    replied
    Originally posted by mikeedler
    I totally dig the 190 you posted Josh, and I hate Mercedes.

    as to you ASU Bimmer you are an idiot, and have no taste yourself with your stickers on your fenders. my gold screws on my BBS wheels(just like the one Josh posted) cost more than your wheels and tires.
    I just wanted to take this opportunity to let everyone know, you are my HERO. Anyone who is showing off with the cost of the screws on his wheels is badass in my opinion!

    <southparksmugvoice>GOOD FER YOUU!!!!</southparksmugvoice>

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Originally posted by cahomey
    Mariano, no one said mexicans were the only ones that do that goofy shit.
    wel... when someone calls a style "mexican" then its implying so. IMO. I thought we let this topic go. but its cool. Lets move on.


    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • cahomey
    replied
    Mariano, no one said mexicans were the only ones that do that goofy shit.

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Originally posted by ping65810
    Mine was such a beater
    indeed it was.

    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • ping65810
    replied
    These are shit compared to my 300E. I still miss that car, tho I wonder if its still running now..... LOL Mine was such a beater
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Sexy time!!

    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • KevRC4130
    replied
    I will agree that it's the hottest 190E I've ever seen as well!

    Leave a comment:


  • mtechnik
    replied
    Originally posted by Eurospeed
    Werd. Y'all are just jealous because I stay this color all year. ZING!

    Half German / Half-Mexican FTW.
    :pimp: :D :D

    Leave a comment:


  • Rocla
    replied
    Originally posted by nando
    I like the way both of them look, but mechanically they are in the stone age - even compared to the E30. did some minor work to a friends, what a nightmare!
    So true, and the base models can have really odd combinations like 1989 190 with carburetor and 4 spd. manual but still have electircly controlled LSD and traction control.

    Someone stated that they are shitty to drive, but I must disagree, I still can't figure out how the suspension can be soft and still it handless very well, corners like mad.

    Anyone seen the original base modell MB 190 steering wheel? I quess most small ships have smaller one :)

    Leave a comment:


  • ptownTSI
    replied
    the mr2 i posted is definitely el salvadorian. :D

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Sweet tapdancing Jehovah, can we fucking drop this?

    Leave a comment:

Working...