The HOTTEST 190E I've ever seen.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • O 16581 72452 5
    replied
    Fender flares are different, so is the spoiler, front bumper, door caps, etc.

    Leave a comment:


  • Graham325
    replied
    the asu posted i mean

    Leave a comment:


  • Graham325
    replied
    thats not an evo

    Leave a comment:


  • Digitalwave
    replied
    It's an EVO model.

    Leave a comment:


  • O 16581 72452 5
    replied
    Am i missing something then? Spoiler, fender flares, body kit, and headlights/corners are stock?

    Leave a comment:


  • Digitalwave
    replied
    Originally posted by O 16581 72452 5
    P.S. the one asubimmer posted isn't stock with wheels. ;)
    Yes it is.

    Leave a comment:


  • PiercedE30
    replied
    yea, i have to agree that i don't like MB.......with the exception of the 190E. That was just a hot car to begin with. When I am able to, I would love to own a 190E, in all it's DTM glory, and a M3.

    Leave a comment:


  • O 16581 72452 5
    replied
    I'm debating trading my e30 for one after seeing these pictures, i've always had a spot for them, but now, wow.

    P.S. the one asubimmer posted isn't stock with wheels. ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • killa325i
    replied
    i saw one of these on the highway the other day. i have a active dislike for MB, but those are both hot cars. i give them respect because that was the E30 M3's direct competitor in DTM...anybody remember the AMG "Hammer" from the late 80's?

    Leave a comment:


  • asubimmer
    replied
    I'm not saying the one I posted was the HOTTEST EVAR!!11!one!!!!!1 but it looks nicer than the one josh posted imho.

    Leave a comment:


  • kidrobot
    replied
    Originally posted by asubimmer
    that stance screams mexican sorry...

    this one is MUCH hotter
    looks like every other 2,3 i've ever seen, whats so special?
    A stock car with rims isn't anything to be proud of. Josh's
    screams vested interest. Emblem delete, offset, clean trunk.
    yum!

    I seriously don't see where you think its a mexi-mobile? Looks
    DTM at its finest, I don't see your 13in rims, your 2ft offset, r
    even your salsa blasting purple paint job. Whatever your smokin,
    pass that shit man!

    I don't think his bbs' are big enough, maybe a size or two up,
    but that's justy my 0.02c. I figure if your going to roll, catch
    an eye!

    Leave a comment:


  • asubimmer
    replied
    Originally posted by Digitalwave
    asubimmer's car has stock 14" basketweaves.
    actually its on bcaps w/ azenis at the moment. I am refinishing the weaves

    and josh I was reffering to it as the mexican style for several reasons. First like 12" rims w/ the streched tires. Second the wheels stick way outpast the fenders. Third, your black looks almost purple on my monitor.....the list goes on. No matter if you are on the west coast or east coast, north or south, US or not, that is mexican styling period.

    ohh and I forgot to mention the gold nuts on the chrome wheels....
    Last edited by asubimmer; 12-17-2006, 09:48 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • 92 mtechnic cabrio
    replied
    Originally posted by asubimmer
    that stance screams mexican sorry...

    this one is MUCH hotter
    gross, I bet that has an offset so positive it could prove to eliminate all emo feelings

    Leave a comment:


  • Digitalwave
    replied
    My bad :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by Digitalwave
    asubimmer's car has stock 14" basketweaves.
    I think he means the 190E that he posted, TJ.

    Leave a comment:

Working...