• Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 door 1 series

I think this car is fucking hot.
    discuss.

Julien
    Build Threads:
    Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Kinda reminds me of a Renault... Fugly anyhow! Thank God BMW made them fun to drive, otherwise they wouldn't sell any.
    '88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

Comment

I'm not sure what to think of those.
      sigpic

Comment

I like it. They will be fun cars to modify.
        sigpic

Comment

i think it shares similar lines to the alfa 147 (hottest hatchback evar.)
          Build Threads:
          Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

its nice that bmw tried to make a new car thats actually a compact sport sedan, but at over 3,100 lbs, its still a porker in my book. It really must be impossible to build a car that meets their safety standards and remain lightweight/sporty.

Furthermore, I don't see a real comparison between it and the 2002 when the one series weighs half a ton more.
            --Will

Comment

I think I actually like the 4 door better.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave View Post
                I think I actually like the 4 door better.
                Sounds like your 4 door is growing on you ;)
                San Diego BMW repair -> Jake @ www.littlecarshop.com Great guy :up:

Comment

It really depends on the car. I don't like E30 or E46 (unless its a ZHP) 4 doors, and I still like E36 coupes better, but I like E36 sedans (obviously).

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

I agree w/ you on the 1 series. The addition of two more doors seems to lengthen the stubby rear and make the overall car look more proportional.
                    San Diego BMW repair -> Jake @ www.littlecarshop.com Great guy :up:

Comment

They better have an M style front end on the 135i model.

Comment

Ok now this is better than the 4door hb... but still front end or headlights are just goofy looking imho.
                        Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

kinda fugly but I would still rock a tt version.
                          Originally posted by Fusion
                          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                          William Pitt-

Comment

I always thought they looked pretty badass. 3100lbs may be heavy compared to an E30 or a 2002 but I doubt you'd notice with a twin turbo 3.0L under the hood..
                            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

It looks like a Chris Bangle-ized VW Rabbit.

Comment

Working...
                              X