X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bradmer
    replied
    Originally posted by DELPHINtimecapsule View Post
    Shame this thread died....I just got one of the rarest parts ever but I won't post it unless I can get 5 posts here from different people asking to see it.
    Break with it...

acs rearview mirrors?
    Last edited by bradmer; 10-08-2021, 06:31 AM. Reason: added guess

Leave a comment:

• DELPHINtimecapsule
    replied
    Shame this thread died....I just got one of the rarest parts ever but I won't post it unless I can get 5 posts here from different people asking to see it.

Leave a comment:

• PieterVN
    replied
    PFEBA AERODYNAMIK BODY KIT (Skirts & Door trims)

Hi guys, i bought my 318iS a couple of months ago with original M-Tech 2 parts apart from the side skirts and door trim.
    After searching i found out these are OEM BMW Pfeba Aerodynamic parts. Another line of bodykit offered on the Type 1 & Type 2 cars.

Does anybody else have these installed or does anybody know someone that owns these? I'm tempted to remove them and search for original M-Tech 2 skirts, door pods and put these ones up for sale.

Click image for larger version  Name:	ACtC-3dyrcBmcrrJIiw1-YgwZNFG2E9arEDvPL2bj0vIvj56oR2ECL4muG4NGwm241UuP8oX_xii0RHkAQIK_hvYJSR7x0eIotmH30ayAwA1Sxc_lVYuKraG4hdgIfshlgRorGmC-UzsC2jz-UynJQwAxdC1Yg=w1348-h759-no?authuser=0.jpg Views:	0 Size:	60.9 KB ID:	9960027
    Click image for larger version  Name:	ACtC-3deL4Uiw4x6atqYdMegP62xIWSo2rGFfOBPkHGVNRfs0NTUSrNZBI6CJaEWkBci_ZgIwizuYsNN4M8dh7GuU5GiX-iaJ2QeaCgt1mvTop00gNTXhqXkoMNlrIElrX8VbecJ3eeeI_jFCyrwFsfd_BNaLQ=w1348-h759-no?authuser=0.jpg Views:	0 Size:	61.3 KB ID:	9960028
    Click image for larger version  Name:	ACtC-3cCPKBYGnpaFS_hoiyGKFnMM7x3dsNgNkoMwgfvzJ_YEhzp95okWU3X2-Hg1DN-BJUpnGuxyZuHsSVPoxSW6N5NluMB2FtQI9pel3XiF8T0J9e-hDyy_SymirW_jZcoDjv9KpOpxBQA9h0wfXJE3qbniA=w1348-h759-no?authuser=0.jpg Views:	0 Size:	59.8 KB ID:	9960030
    Click image for larger version  Name:	ACtC-3c0oqicqFED5pcHHGt59sF2Ev8MTsCEb9LLNFOkWgCy9aaVTkMFueD9CrcgFU3SavYjXysfRpaHgzw0wLJJjLJTJtYf3Qb_ka2YGrXDAJaOu-dykBaEUuThAK_xqk1QLWcsSFE0BtVGSVemdXSaePxr1g=w1348-h759-no?authuser=0.jpg Views:	0 Size:	72.7 KB ID:	9960029

Leave a comment:

• DELPHINtimecapsule
    replied
    Originally posted by stonea View Post
    I've heard of them before but never seen them. I would love to find a set someday.
    I bought them off ebay.de and seller was willing to ship to US...took forever because of covid. I did not know what they were when I bought them, and had to research. I just knew they were OEM and at that price I should get them.

Leave a comment:

• stonea
    replied
    Originally posted by DELPHINtimecapsule View Post
    [ Anyone ever seen these before? I had not.
    I've heard of them before but never seen them. I would love to find a set someday.

Leave a comment:

• moatilliatta
    replied
    Originally posted by cornchip View Post

Indeed if it isn't, I've added it to my list of ideas for 3D printed rare E30 parts at e30update.com. If you want me to reverse-engineer it to be 3D printed, consider becoming a patron through Patreon. The link to the Patreon is on my YouTube channel which you can link to from my website. The cool thing about a part like this is that you can engineer it to be even better than the original. The first official E30 Update product is a great example of that, and really part of the point of E30 Update & 3D printing in general.

(updated for info & clarity)
    Thanks for sharing, Ordering diving board front plate filler NOW!

Leave a comment:

• DELPHINtimecapsule
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	57.3 KB
ID:	9940958 First of all...this new forum format is quite frustrating. Anyway, these are OEM mudflaps for 1991 models with OEM "iS" side skirts. Anyone ever seen these before? I had not.

Leave a comment:

• cornchip
    replied
    Originally posted by LateFan View Post
    I just need this little transmission shift mount bracket. Not anything special, just not made any more. Part # 25111207113, called a "bow" by BMW.

Click image for larger version  Name:	bow1.jpg Views:	65 Size:	40.6 KB ID:	9936664

Interesting that this wouldn't be available anymore either as "Genuine BMW" or from some aftermarket/OEM supplier. Seems like at least someone like garagistic would make one.

Indeed if it isn't, I've added it to my list of ideas for 3D printed rare E30 parts at e30update.com. If you want me to reverse-engineer it to be 3D printed, consider becoming a patron through Patreon. The link to the Patreon is on my YouTube channel which you can link to from my website. The cool thing about a part like this is that you can engineer it to be even better than the original. The first official E30 Update product is a great example of that, and really part of the point of E30 Update & 3D printing in general.

I went through this thread and added a few other ideas to the list, although I already have a couple dozen ideas, a few of which are already in various states of completion or waiting to be posted.

Besides re-creating rare & unavailable parts I'm also going to be doing custom upgrade parts as well.

Anyway, consider supporting on Patreon, and check out my site for the first available products. Lots more products on the way as I get time - maybe this one! Any questions just ask. here or feel free to DM me.

PS - if you don't want to go to e30update.com or the youtube chanel etc. but are still curious what the first E30 Update parts are I attached a pic of the glove box latch. So if you want to fix your broken glove box latch, or want to replace it before it does (recommended) these are available to purchase. Not exactly rare, but not exactly tons of them either. And the ones that are available are still 30yo pot metal. FWIW The 3D prints are much stronger.

Top: 3D printed metal latch

(updated for info & clarity)
    Last edited by cornchip; 07-19-2020, 10:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• LateFan
    replied
    I just need this little transmission shift mount bracket. Not anything special, just not made any more. Part # 25111207113, called a "bow" by BMW.

Click image for larger version

Name:	bow1.jpg
Views:	997
Size:	40.6 KB
ID:	9936664

Leave a comment:

• Stan
    replied
    How about mudflaps for the cabriolet / vert?
    I have been searching for > 6 months.

Leave a comment:

• Glaede
    replied
    Just got this yesterday. Zender steering wheel. Think its pretty rare!
    Its about 360 mm in diameter.

Leave a comment:

• Stan
    replied
    Weismann hardtop for the vert is rare.
    How many of them are out in the wild?

Leave a comment:

• mr2peak
    replied
    I have a new in box rubber dashboard and glove box. I'm fairly certain it's the last one left. Box has BMW South Africa stickers.

Leave a comment:

• flyboyx
    replied
    i've had offers of well over 2k for my original set, so considering how good this one looks, i would say it is quite a bargain indeed.

Leave a comment:

• D.Martijn
    replied
    Originally posted by flyboyx View Post

so that is a repro? it looks pretty darn good. if you don't mind me asking, what did it cost all in?
    Yes it's a repro. I think it looks great as well.
    I paid 514€ including shipping to Belgium, the seller/maker of these is located in France.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X