X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flyboyx
    replied
    Originally posted by D.Martijn View Post
    Pretty rare if you can find the original Alpina vent gauges.
    However I just installed this repro vent gauge from a guy on Instagram. (JR_Parts_France)

Wiring loom, sensors and a manual as well all included. Very happy with my purchase!

so that is a repro? it looks pretty darn good. if you don't mind me asking, what did it cost all in?

Leave a comment:

• e30m3s54turbo
    replied
    Originally posted by D.Martijn View Post
    However I just installed this repro vent gauge from a guy on Instagram. (JR_Parts_France)

Wiring loom, sensors and a manual as well all included. Very happy with my purchase!
    Yes, they are rare and expensive to buy.

Leave a comment:

• getouth
    replied
    Nice! Drive Tastefully!

Leave a comment:

• D.Martijn
    replied

Leave a comment:

• WestCoastEta
    replied
    Came across this "Alpina" heckblende and couldn't pass it up. Never mounted, new in box. Made by a company called "Bubble-Car" based in Italy - couldn't find a ton of info on the company but they apparently made body kits and steezy parts for Euro cars in the early 80s. They call this thing a Fanalone. Never heard that before.

Had to drill into the car to mount it but very worth it. Just need to figure out the best way to relocate my license plate.

Leave a comment:

• Der Ruffian
    replied
    Originally posted by james31ee View Post

Nice, do you still have them or know where to buy? I'll ask my friend, he was searching for this
    They're sold out now, I checked a month ago, because I wanted a set for my Touring as well.
    Yes still have the ones I bought, they're on my ACS E34.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	bmw-e34-525i-ac-schnitzer-s5-replica.jpg
Views:	2220
Size:	71.1 KB
ID:	9860272

Leave a comment:

• DELPHINtimecapsule
    replied
    eBay seller in Canada and the price was much less than I would’ve paid. I paid the same amount for one about 5 years ago that I ended up not being able to use because of how blown out it was and this one is in perfect condition
    Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
    looks nice, what does something like that go for? How'd ya find it, ebay?

Leave a comment:

• Rev Run D
    replied
    I'm confused, other than the emblem being faded on yours, how is are the emblems different?

Leave a comment:

• DELPHINtimecapsule
    replied
    Obviously the emblems are different, but the seams felt different than I remember from the knob on eBay you showed which I used to have. Maybe it’s only different in my mind because after thirty years the stitching lays different. Still curious about the last year for the knob I have with the old style emblem, if anyone knows?

Originally posted by Rev Run D View Post

Leave a comment:

• Rev Run D
    replied
    How is it different than this one?

Leave a comment:

• TeXJ
    replied
    looks nice, what does something like that go for? How'd ya find it, ebay?

Leave a comment:

• DELPHINtimecapsule
    replied
    Not sure how rare you guys will think this is, but this thread has been dead and I’m really excited about a part I found after many years looking. While they were not rare originally, I have found that finding this style in this condition to be very difficult...suggesting they are rare. This is an early mtech knob in wonderful condition with the older style emblem and Leather seams. Does anyone know when the last year of production for this style was? 87?

Name:	E25DCC7E-13B4-4700-A49E-FBA7B739ADBD.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	7202025

Name:	403CEB6E-7C13-4157-9121-2DAD5B2D14FC.jpg
Size:	33.3 KB
ID:	7202026

Name:	65A4E811-EC1F-4A28-B4D3-989B5170F948.jpg
Size:	42.2 KB
ID:	7202027

Leave a comment:

• ButtJuice
    replied
    Those are pretty neat! ^

Leave a comment:

• Rev Run D
    replied

Does this qualify? NOS HWB (a division of BMW) Floormats. Anyone know anything about HWB?

Leave a comment:

• Mushi
    replied
    Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
    looks like your post got canned "..." Mushi

I didn't see your post as a for sale post. I liked it.
    Its all good buddy. I understand some posts might sound different or against the forum rules.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X