X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^can you scan the instructions please? thanks
    Renting my rear wheel bearing tool kit. SIR
    http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ps6debf0b0.jpg

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by SSE30 View Post
      I love this thread !

I picked up this wind deflector at the junkyard yesterday . Not rare , just an uncommon option.

These are uncommon? I took mine off cuz I think it looks dumb as hell. And it makes cleaning difficult

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
        These are uncommon? I took mine off cuz I think it looks dumb as hell. And it makes cleaning difficult
        werd, i sold mine for $15 shipped, i think it cost $11 to ship...
        sigpic
        1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
        1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
        1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Originally posted by nickflic3 View Post
          Just found all this (minus the license plate) in the black bag my cousin gave me when handing over the keys last august. Never took a look at it until today!

IMG]http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5053/5469536719_214dd9eecf_z.jpg[/IMG]
          Would love to see more on that HOFCO alarm

Comment

Some of my rare/hard to find bits:

Rare Hartge headers

E30 M3 17inch racing dynamics

Original Hartge H23 Engine (hemispherical head etc)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Fully Refurbished Hartge Wheels

Genuine E28 Mtech decal kit

Misc parts

Genuine Alpina recaro seats

Alpina decal kit (Genuine)

They call me the frog

- E30 Alpina C2 2.7
            - E30 Alpina C2 2.5
            - E28 M 528I 3.5 (300HP)
            - E36 M3 S50 3.2 (Euro)

Comment

I'm godsmacked!

Comment

Far out BMC. Nice collection

Where in Aus are you, NSW by the look of the plates in your sig but hard to tell
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
                first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

Originally posted by DTM190 View Post
                  Far out BMC. Nice collection

Where in Aus are you, NSW by the look of the plates in your sig but hard to tell

I'm from Condell Park NSW.
                  They call me the frog

- E30 Alpina C2 2.7
                  - E30 Alpina C2 2.5
                  - E28 M 528I 3.5 (300HP)
                  - E36 M3 S50 3.2 (Euro)

Comment

You must be either IZ, related to IZ or best friends with IZ to have that many Alpina cars and bits hehehe

first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

You must be either IZ, related to IZ or best friends with IZ to have that many Alpina cars and bits hehehe
                      Am i thinking what you're thinking... Im** S***all (IZ)? loll

If so, that'd be an insult!! haha
                      Last edited by BMC227; 05-19-2011, 01:38 AM.
                      They call me the frog

- E30 Alpina C2 2.7
                      - E30 Alpina C2 2.5
                      - E28 M 528I 3.5 (300HP)
                      - E36 M3 S50 3.2 (Euro)

Comment

Bhahahah, I was just testing the water thinking you might be him that was all.

Nice collection of goodies anyhow mate

Comment

Bhahahah, I was just testing the water thinking you might be him that was all.

Nice collection of goodies anyhow mate
                          hahaha nah dude, i know what he's like... he's fucked!

thanks bud, theres heaps more! are you from sydney?
                          They call me the frog

- E30 Alpina C2 2.7
                          - E30 Alpina C2 2.5
                          - E28 M 528I 3.5 (300HP)
                          - E36 M3 S50 3.2 (Euro)

Comment

Ha all I will say is that he is a unique individual,

From Melbs but in Mildura now. Ive only seen 2 other e30s here.

1. Delpin sedan with those horrid E46 6or7 spoke rep wheels and italian flag badge on the boot replacing the 318i/320i badge

2. Red 4 cyl baur with replica Mtech2 kit and horrid wheels, female driver.

No love for the E30s here

Comment

yeah same with Sydney, not many going around but you get a few 325is's and some E30 M3's.
                              Last edited by BMC227; 07-08-2011, 04:41 PM.
                              They call me the frog

- E30 Alpina C2 2.7
                              - E30 Alpina C2 2.5
                              - E28 M 528I 3.5 (300HP)
                              - E36 M3 S50 3.2 (Euro)

Comment

Originally posted by TexasE30 View Post
                                Something that I can post in here :grin:

bbs valence with fog cutout.
                                LOL! my dogs love e30 parts as well, although they tend to really appreciate seats. I think they just recognize them as the things they sit in when I take them out!

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X