I love to catch people being stupid.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • quattros4
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    You should have whipped out your cell phone and pretended to have a call, talking in your best Mickey from Snatch voice.
    mickey from snatch is not scottish, from scotland or has a scottish accent

    Leave a comment:


  • 2Big4a3Series
    replied
    Alot of people seem to think my car is an early 90's sentra. I guess the side profiles are similar.
    Very similar. I used to park nose-to-nose on street with my next door neighbor (I would park in the wrong direction) and some of our guests would think that the cars were identical at a first sight.

    Leave a comment:


  • bwanac
    replied
    Originally posted by bimmer_E30
    bhahahaha Honda. what a dump chick. she is like my ex , she thought my car is a honda too , lol dump chicks = fail.
    im sorry man, but your ex was a dude i think. here he/she is in her natural habitat, the dump.

    Leave a comment:


  • Apex381
    replied
    Originally posted by bimmer_E30
    bhahahaha Honda. what a dump chick. she is like my ex , she thought my car is a honda too , lol dump chicks = fail.
    Alot of people seem to think my car is an early 90's sentra. I guess the side profiles are similar.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30 Cabrio
    replied
    Drive a Corvette awhile. You'll hear stories like you've never ever imagined from idiots you never knew existed.

    Leave a comment:


  • bimmer_E30
    replied
    bhahahaha Honda. what a dump chick. she is like my ex , she thought my car is a honda too , lol dump chicks = fail.

    Leave a comment:


  • cferb
    replied
    I think the video speaks for itself. Turn it up so you can here the girl in the back.
    http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=nc1ahs&s=3

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by JasonC
    I went out to eat today for lunch and over heard a older guy talking to his wife (both in their late 60's early 70's). He said look at that car out there. See the front plate? She was like what? He pointed at it, said look at the front plate. There must be a foreign guy in here? I had to lol inside myself, and think if there was a guy in there with a kilt and bagpipes! (i got a Scotish plate on the front)
    You should have whipped out your cell phone and pretended to have a call, talking in your best Mickey from Snatch voice.

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    I went out to eat today for lunch and over heard a older guy talking to his wife (both in their late 60's early 70's). He said look at that car out there. See the front plate? She was like what? He pointed at it, said look at the front plate. There must be a foreign guy in here? I had to lol inside myself, and think if there was a guy in there with a kilt and bagpipes! (i got a Scotish plate on the front)

    Leave a comment:


  • Sean
    replied
    Originally posted by kellie
    It's easy for me to play dumb just to hear all of the crazy things people will say because they assume I don't know a thing about cars. It actually works wonders when buying cars. "Dumb girl has no idea...let's tell her it's got a V8 with 500 horsepower and just show her all the cupholders!" It's a good way to tell if someone is honest though. If they try to take advantage, I just walk away.

    It's also funny to hear what guys will say just to impress a girl. I never tell people that I work on cars, I just sit back and listen. I once met a guy with a 9 second WRX...hah.
    I bet that's quite hilarious! I've seen some pretty stupid guys try to impress girls like that before...I just laugh my ass off inside.

    Leave a comment:


  • utketa
    replied
    My neighbor came up to me the other day and said, "How is working for BMW? I can see you're taking advantage of the perks." I turned around to make sure we were looking at the same car(E30) and said "Oh yeah, they like to have us driving the newest product."

    Leave a comment:


  • alpinweiB
    replied
    someone actually asked you if your e30 was a mustang?

    i assume its rotary turbo with pistons

    Leave a comment:


  • gearheadE30
    replied
    I'm not sure this counts but we got some of the new M3's in at work this weekend, and one of the guys said "that turbo V6 is sooooooo amazing!" I asked him where he thought the turbo was, and he proceeded to point at the alternator. I didn't bother to show him the 4 tubes in the headers instead of his assumed 3. Funny thing is, the guy (besides me ;) ) that knew the most about the M3 was a diehard chevy guy who drives an early 80s monte carlo with a C5 corvette motor.

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    I had a good one put on me today.

    I was asked if my e30 was a Mustang. I'm guessing the chrome bumpers and round headlights gave it away.

    Leave a comment:


  • RedHoodRidah
    replied
    I was at a shop one day getting my muffler fixed and one guy looks at the front of my car and looks at the e30 badge I had on the front grill and goes,"Hey is that a real e30" lol I said why yes, Yes it is a real e30.

    Leave a comment:

Working...