I love to catch people being stupid.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • T Verdier
    replied
    m3 v6

    check what kind of engine this bad boy has http://www.supercars.dk/BMW/BMW-M3.aspx

    Leave a comment:


  • elsabor67
    replied
    Originally posted by NavyE30
    auto-hobby shop is one of the best deals going for the military
    YES THEY ARE!!!!!!! And at the shop I go to, 85% of the guys that go there and work there own E30's and 50% of those are US Specs with 5 of them running M30 engines. We got one guy getting ready to do a euro E36 M3 engine swap.

    Leave a comment:


  • SS Ball3r
    replied
    Originally posted by shiboujin

    Ok well my car is stripped and caged but a shop refused to work on my car for 2 reasons

    #1 their techs were too fat to fit into my sparco fighter racing seat

    #2 I dont have reverse...
    that is hilarious

    Leave a comment:


  • ldsbeaker
    replied
    dangit, I had a good one, but I forgot.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ral
    replied
    Originally posted by elsabor67
    This is how I feel about the whole thing being stationed in Germany. Most Soldiers here have what they call "hoopties", normally a 3er or 5er BMW. The best slap in the face I enjoy putting on them is when I go to the Auto Craft Shop here. When I pull in with mine I mostly hear this statement from clueless idiots:

    "Hey, I don't see why you're doing soooo much work on that "hooptie" when you know you won't be able to take it back to the states" followed by the hahaha's.

    I then tell them "Look at your dash, then look at mine and tell me what's missing on yours". By the time they tell me the Vin Plate, I show them the Tennessee title for the car and tell them, "you're right, YOU woun't be able to take your car back after all the work YOU'VE done".

    Crackheads:down:
    auto-hobby shop is one of the best deals going for the military

    Leave a comment:


  • BBY1104
    Guest replied
    Inquired about a red 318is for sale yesterday, and the lady told me that is was the first 318 ever made. WTF? women drivers:down:

    Leave a comment:


  • elsabor67
    replied
    This is how I feel about the whole thing being stationed in Germany. Most Soldiers here have what they call "hoopties", normally a 3er or 5er BMW. The best slap in the face I enjoy putting on them is when I go to the Auto Craft Shop here. When I pull in with mine I mostly hear this statement from clueless idiots:

    "Hey, I don't see why you're doing soooo much work on that "hooptie" when you know you won't be able to take it back to the states" followed by the hahaha's.

    I then tell them "Look at your dash, then look at mine and tell me what's missing on yours". By the time they tell me the Vin Plate, I show them the Tennessee title for the car and tell them, "you're right, YOU woun't be able to take your car back after all the work YOU'VE done".

    Crackheads:down:

    Leave a comment:


  • e30325ic
    replied
    Man all these stories are funny. I didn't realize just how many stupid people that there is around that really like to show it. It just never ceases to amaze me. When people find out that we have 6 BMW's they always say, " wow, you must be rich". But the fact is that I we sold all of them at a premium, I still couldn't go out and pay cash for a new one.

    Leave a comment:


  • shiboujin
    replied
    Originally posted by Turf1600
    Not that I'm thinking about it - when I was a noob I had a brake shop tell me that they couldn't fix the brakes on my 2002 because it required special tools. I told them I had them in my trunk - I went and got a 17mm and a 10mm box wrench and said "Here ya go!"

    Needless to say, I ended up doing it myself.
    I love it when people refuse to work on my car just because its a BMW.

    Ok well my car is stripped and caged but a shop refused to work on my car for 2 reasons

    #1 their techs were too fat to fit into my sparco fighter racing seat

    #2 I dont have reverse...

    Leave a comment:


  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    Originally posted by 92 mtechnic cabrio
    Well?

    What is a roudel?
    A typo? Fix'd

    Leave a comment:


  • Turf1600
    replied
    Not that I'm thinking about it - when I was a noob I had a brake shop tell me that they couldn't fix the brakes on my 2002 because it required special tools. I told them I had them in my trunk - I went and got a 17mm and a 10mm box wrench and said "Here ya go!"

    Needless to say, I ended up doing it myself.

    Leave a comment:


  • Funkmasta
    replied
    Originally posted by dvs909
    sounds like my lawn mower.
    i should prolly do that sometime
    You're supposed to change the oil in lawnmowers? !

    Leave a comment:


  • dvs909
    replied
    sounds like my lawn mower.
    i should prolly do that sometime
    ________
    HOW TO ROLL JOINTS
    Last edited by dvs909; 03-03-2011, 05:47 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Funkmasta
    replied
    Originally posted by Turf1600
    A lady at my work was telling me how awesome one of her old cars was because she didn't change the oil for 5 years. Mu response was "Oh wow that's great"
    Sounds like the Land Cruiser

    Leave a comment:


  • Turf1600
    replied
    A lady at my work was telling me how awesome one of her old cars was because she didn't change the oil for 5 years. Mu response was "Oh wow that's great"

    Leave a comment:

Working...